R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

In the previous suggestion, I talked about how I want to stimulate competitive gameplay and have a bigger playerbase again. One of the things I've noticed is that the competitive scene in GunZ wants to play nostalgic maps in rotation mode with 10 rounds. But I've also mentioned that exactly this playerbase is like a little lazy spoiled child. So no one will take the effort to make a room, only join one. My suggestion would be if we could have a default setup so we can instantly create a room and start up the game after checking a box, or selecting from a tab or something. It would work similar to relaymap. But you wouldn't have to edit settings anymore, like set map / time / switch base etc. Similar to how you can save your equipment and quickly equip it I guess?

Anyways, it would be nice if we could start up some quick access games and people will have less of an excuse to be lazy bastards!

2. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-03-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...or-matchmaking
    I dont know why this is in "have been added", it definitely was not.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest to re-vamp FG to have a more ijji feel, donors should just be revamps of ijji models. Whats the point of this colorful Fortnite nonsense? That other server which just has the default ijji source models is blowing up and killing FG - thats why I'm being so negative in my posts sorry but its the truth..

People play GunZ for nostalgia, we want the ijji feel, adding colorful nonsense SSHH or whateve shotguns or Turbo hacker mode is killing the fun
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...or-matchmaking
    I dont know why this is in "have been added", it definitely was not.
    Probably a misclick, moved it.

Thread Information