Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure if making a seperate channel is wise, it's just a gut feeling, but I feel like either the new channel will remain inactive or dead and deemed useless or it will somehow split or kill activity from the other. It could br succesful, just have a bad feeling about it. Better to have almost everything in the same channel nowadays.

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    Get gud instead.

Ijji had donors. Fgunz is a lot less paid to win. I seen a lot of sprays in games (tdm, DM) just for the memes itself. I find it a lot more "balanced" then it did back in 2015ish.

People are coming back because they enjoy gunz, rarely any players want to see a copy and paste from ijji anymore.

What I propose instead is, and the developers will have to confirm if its even possible or not, but with the tag (Class) or whatever you want to call it, similar to when you create a new character in fgunz and you can pick a starting class.

The idea would be you can pick a class for that specific lobby and everyone will have the same weapons (based on what class you pick).

Examples:
    Class 1 (spray + SG)
    Class 2 (rev + spray)
    Class 3 (Rev + SG)
    Class 4 (SG + SG)

Players can determine what med kits they want, no meds at all . If this idea is liked I'm sure we can have the community have a poll and suggestions on what "classes" to have.

I apologize if I worded it poorly and if I'm unclear please let me know.

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Personally I don't think that old meta necessarily means competitive gameplay, but I do think it would be a good tag.

Idk if it's at all possible but maybe make all melee/SGs/revs in that room have equal damage/delay, only allow Medical/Repair Kits, only allow Canon FG nades, and disable snipers/rocketlaunchers/etc.

Though ideally imo being able to further customize rooms by having the option to allow only certain weapons/items is the most flexible way of addressing the many complaints/suggestions that gunz players have to say, including this one. If you can restrict the room to only Wooden Katana, Pioneer/Avenger, Medical/Repair Kits and Canon FG nades while adding the [V][SGO] tags then you pretty much have the kstyle-only meta that was dominant years before.

Having a separate non-donor channel also sounds pretty good but I've seen it implemented somewhere else and most of the time it usually had 0 players in it. Though if competitive people really did want that then they would play there, since the activity on the main channel is composed of the training rooms/turbo rooms/AnD/Garden rooms that those aforementioned people don't want to have anything to do with anyway.

Just my two cents.

Country
    Thanks
    For everyone thinking I only want a k-style specific tags with low tags, that's not what I'm trying to accomplish.
    It would mostly be what the official servers had to offer us at the time of playing that, this is also just a TAG so I am by no means looking to abandon all the fgunz content, far from it. But having the choice to play the way you want to would be nice.

I'm saying this tag allows everything in the game except new made fgunz exclusive weapons.

AKA it excludes;

- Snipers
    - Grenade/Stun Launchers
    - 1 & 2 hit Nades
    - Large 1 & 2 handed swords
    - Mines, EX Nades
    - Vials & Pills

Basically it includes:

- Regular Shotguns, Revolvers, Pistols, Rockets, Rifles, SMG, MG, Canox FG + SG + FB nades, Medical + Repair kits.

or something along those lines, think I've got most covered, but something like this.

Banned

Thanks
    I still think forced presets is the way to go. For example make a room with the tag "OLD" - meaning you're automatically given a set with breaker, pioneer, golden dragon sword, meds, and rings. The clothing itself you may choose, but no donation stuff.

And a tag with "ALL" aka all donor weapons and other weapons can be used.

That'd make it a lot more balanced.

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    For everyone thinking I only want a k-style specific tags with low tags, that's not what I'm trying to accomplish.
    It would mostly be what the official servers had to offer us at the time of playing that, this is also just a TAG so I am by no means looking to abandon all the fgunz content, far from it. But having the choice to play the way you want to would be nice.

I'm saying this tag allows everything in the game except new made fgunz exclusive weapons.

AKA it excludes;

- Snipers
    - Grenade/Stun Launchers
    - 1 & 2 hit Nades
    - Large 1 & 2 handed swords
    - Mines, EX Nades
    - Vials & Pills

Basically it includes:

- Regular Shotguns, Revolvers, Pistols, Rockets, Rifles, SMG, MG, Canox FG + SG + FB nades, Medical + Repair kits.

or something along those lines, think I've got most covered, but something like this.
    Ooof.
    There are already so many tags/options that are not used. No point in having another one rarely used.
    I can see this being a duel-only option or for clan wars if implemented. Since that is where the majority of the "competitive" area is.

Country
    Thanks
    back in the day avenger had 2 bullets with 18 damage on it

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Precision View Post
    Ooof.
    There are already so many tags/options that are not used. No point in having another one rarely used.
    I can see this being a duel-only option or for clan wars if implemented. Since that is where the majority of the "competitive" area is.
    TDM. If I wanted to warm up for cw or play some serious TDM's I'd use this tag all the time.

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post

For the record I do agree that having more options for us players is always good and I do think your tag suggestion is good. But realistically, the tag favors primarily using kstyle does it not? You're not trying to outright ban SMGs but who will actually join a room with this tag and come in equipping Renard x2 for example? Especially since the aim of the tag is to "prioritize competitive gameplay," I thought it was what you were saying. Either way, having more options would make the room maker set it however they like.

Also I understand you were suggesting a tag, I wasn't implying that you wanted to abandon the customization done by Fgunz. Idunno how you got that from what I said.

Originally Posted by Precision View Post
    Ooof.
    I'm pretty sure if the tag was implemented then it would be more popular than lead, infection damage multiplier, bouncy oblivion, FPS, RPG, Weapon Spawn, and Hardcore Mode. I doubt it'll be as rarely used as these ones at the very least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information