Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    U dropping the truth bombs, let me add: sorry, but cosmetic box was cool at first, now fg looks like a circus... Turbo rooms just mindless non-skill nonsense and no Mansion DM or anything fun. - . -
    I 100% support removing almost all new models and keeping it ijji items, for donors - Pioneers re-colored and Breakers re-colored. Swords Shura, golden sword re-colored. Simplicity is the key...

If i want to see cool new models - which I dont - I shall go to fortnite or what not, I play GunZ for the nostalgia
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    U dropping the truth bombs, let me add: sorry, but cosmetic box was cool at first, now fg looks like a circus... Turbo rooms just mindless non-skill nonsense and no Mansion DM or anything fun. - . -
    I 100% support removing almost all new models and keeping it ijji items, for donors - Pioneers re-colored and Breakers re-colored. Swords Shura, golden sword re-colored. Simplicity is the key...

If i want to see cool new models - which I dont - I shall go to fortnite or what not, I play GunZ for the nostalgia
    Disagree, see my other post in other thread. But am happy to see people who have that original gunz nostalgia.

Thread Information