Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
For everyone thinking I only want a k-style specific tags with low tags, that's not what I'm trying to accomplish.
It would mostly be what the official servers had to offer us at the time of playing that, this is also just a TAG so I am by no means looking to abandon all the fgunz content, far from it. But having the choice to play the way you want to would be nice.

I'm saying this tag allows everything in the game except new made fgunz exclusive weapons.
For the record I do agree that having more options for us players is always good and I do think your tag suggestion is good. But realistically, the tag favors primarily using kstyle does it not? You're not trying to outright ban SMGs but who will actually join a room with this tag and come in equipping Renard x2 for example? Especially since the aim of the tag is to "prioritize competitive gameplay," I thought it was what you were saying. Either way, having more options would make the room maker set it however they like.

Also I understand you were suggesting a tag, I wasn't implying that you wanted to abandon the customization done by Fgunz. Idunno how you got that from what I said.

Originally Posted by Precision View Post
Ooof.
There are already so many tags/options that are not used. No point in having another one rarely used.
I can see this being a duel-only option or for clan wars if implemented. Since that is where the majority of the "competitive" area is.
I'm pretty sure if the tag was implemented then it would be more popular than lead, infection damage multiplier, bouncy oblivion, FPS, RPG, Weapon Spawn, and Hardcore Mode. I doubt it'll be as rarely used as these ones at the very least.