Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spider's Avatar »OceanĄ° | Deric

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weed View Post
    hmm idc what this skid says.in my opinion i think its hard to kill someone with a donor sg,and rings.

i had no rings,no donors and this kid medded at least 4 rounds.so gg.and Dralko id love to 1v1 u someone watching..i even begged this kid to re me with her rings off.she keeps making excuses and saying no.so gg idc what he/she says.kid sucks ballsack.like i said id love to 1v1 him/her with no rings,or donors.what u say about that suckinsh kid.
    lemme guess, did he use the macros "I just don't give a f***." or "cry little baby want a coohkie? (yes with cookie spelled wrong when he tries to laugh at ppl who make common grammar mistakes)? I don't think weed started the ego, I think you did. dralko is the next wallace, in mexican bad english form who makes unnecessary emoticons in odd situations. :-D:-D. dont try to ask me to 1on1 u dralko cuz i dont 1on1 ppl 90+ ping to me :-DxDXD
    Last edited by Spider; 02-16-2010 at 08:06 AM.
    »OceanĄ°|Treason

Scence's Avatar FGunZ Nab D:

Thanks
    Dralko.u have a pio and a donor sg kid.u had rings.as i said id love to 1v1 u with someone watching so i can prove u suck ballsack skid.so stfu

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dralko View Post
    looooool weeeed:-D:-D:-Dlook at screen SG pioner:-D:-D:-Dmeds didnt use u just lose:-Plove peoples who cant accept lose its like 50%server all sayng u was meding in duel blablabla i duel 1 time and that was in bluetank sho shut up baby or again 1v1????
    i like ur grammer btw

DrDre's Avatar I can"t control it...

Thanks
    Both are good. I will watch this duel once

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    lemme guess, did he use the macros "I just don't give a f***." or "cry little baby want a coohkie? (yes with cookie spelled wrong when he tries to laugh at ppl who make common grammar mistakes)? I don't think weed started the ego, I think you did. dralko is the next wallace, in mexican bad english form who makes unnecessary emoticons in odd situations. :-D:-D. dont try to ask me to 1on1 u dralko cuz i dont 1on1 ppl 90+ ping to me :-DxDXD

Aaahahaahha i almost came reading this
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Miesque's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I'll watch if needed?

Spider's Avatar »OceanĄ° | Deric

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    Aaahahaahha i almost came reading this
    i came when i wrote it <3
    »OceanĄ°|Treason

Thanks
    Lol Guys Dralko will not re me with someone watching.ingame i keep asking him 1v1 me with someone watching? he keeps saying no.i g2g and hes there playing 2 mins later.he is a lier..

Thanks
    Yep, Dralko had rings while Weed didn't I saw the text on FG. Dralko is uber annoying. Not next wallace, but a wanna be!!!
    Isabella l Red Coats

Thanks
    exactly Isa Lol.and Dralko calls me a lier.but u see how i say ill 1v1 with anyone wtching?he wont come and reply now cuz he is scared.and yes Spider he did use those macros.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information