Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    First of all no offense - cool idea

but we have duel(1v1 mode) ? and private lobbies removed or idk it existed in this server.
    at this current situation of fgunz they have to more focus on fixing crashes cus since last 6moths crashes made players mad-bad-gone, everyone started to hate gunz and gunz is memories of childhood we don't want to lose it.

For me its a NO sorry.

I also heard they developing fgunz bot so this might comes under bot stuff? challenging in discord / 1v1 rank / its public and also people who are not in game they can check players challenges.
    I think it could be a good idea, but I am not 100% sure what it will do to activity and people socializing in general. Someone in my discord server was saying today that he would definitely play a server with a ladder system.

Think Duel Tournament, but 1vs1, more rounds, switch sides and a map like town. It wouldn't be just 1vs1, but you'd be ranked against someone in your league or whoever is closest to it. There'd be leagues / tiers so it shows what lvl you at and modes like these in general can help noobies matching up against eachother so they don't have to fear the skillgap as much.

Rejecting ideas because crashes deserve to be fixed first is one of the worst reasons to decline a suggestion. Simply, because you can put it on your lower priority to do list if needed and with this attitude you prevent the server from developing and implementing good things, which is dum.
    Last edited by R0B3N; 06-15-2021 at 04:39 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-15-2021)

Thread Information