Originally Posted by Amers View Post
First of all, what are you on about? I do not know of any server which has a 1v1 mode and I randomly thought of it while whispering people for a 1v1, so that's that. And secondly, I don't care at all about some "credit" its just something cool I would like to be implemented, so stop spouting nonsense, alright? Faky, you also need to keep your opinions to yourself, because they are usually just random spouts of nonsense that you haven't fully thought out. My thread is not for you to try to display your opinionated attitude, so lets agree on that.
If you dont want opinion from others, simply write it on your post "only staff can reply" or "keep your yall opinion yourself" xd this sound yak

On topic: as I said we are able to create private rooms, the point is challenging if A player want to challenge player B he can chat with him n play in private room.
If A player want to challenge Random player let him create duel or tdm and lock the room (late join off 2/2 players) if i am not wrong players can change password in gameroom /changepassword.
check my first post I also said ranking and challenging someone can done with discord bot (since they are on developing fgunz bot).
my opinion is i am not okay with adding new 1v1 mode/feature ingame, some of cool/unwanted updates(made them optional) are reasons for crashes not sure, its just my opinion.. take or leave idm no need to insult or showing attitude is not necessary.