Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
I think it could be a good idea, but I am not 100% sure what it will do to activity and people socializing in general. Someone in my discord server was saying today that he would definitely play a server with a ladder system.

Think Duel Tournament, but 1vs1, more rounds, switch sides and a map like town. It wouldn't be just 1vs1, but you'd be ranked against someone in your league or whoever is closest to it. There'd be leagues / tiers so it shows what lvl you at and modes like these in general can help noobies matching up against eachother so they don't have to fear the skillgap as much.

Rejecting ideas because crashes deserve to be fixed first is one of the worst reasons to decline a suggestion. Simply, because you can put it on your lower priority to do list if needed and with this attitude you prevent the server from developing and implementing good things, which is dum.
duel is the 1v1 mode and Its open challenge between players. I remember someone already suggested about 1v1 rank system I supported that but what happen to that suggestion thread? probably in pending or decline, no need to re-suggest same content.

Originally Posted by Amers View Post
No offense back at you, but you are not staff, so your opinion doesn't matter, let them decide and don't speak for them. And yeah, Duel is a 1v1 mode, but it is not what I had in mind, Duel is a public room that multiple players can join, but what I suggest is to make it 1 individual player against another till one of them gets to 11 kills. Do you not understand Town 1v1s?

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgkEj1JBFPI&t=70
Ok!! I am not staff but I am regular all mode player ew not quest, in this SUGGESTIONS THREAD active players opinion has more value than who just come here and beep n go ok? when you are able to create private room(1v1 town or whatever) why we need extra feature/mode?

btw if you are meant to 1v1 ranking system its already suggested few months ago.