Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    First of all, my thread is a suggestion and not an opinion - compared to him going around denying suggestions like hes the bossman. And second, you sound like a clown telling me to 'get a grip' when your point is simply invalid. Belladonna, try to grasp the whole context next time, alright? And also, don't take the suggestion off-topic with your nonsense learn to s-t-f-u for once, deal?
    Stealing someone suggestion and its a already thing in another server.

And you... want to get credit

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Stealing someone suggestion and its a already thing in another server.

And you... want to get credit
    First of all, what are you on about? I do not know of any server which has a 1v1 mode and I randomly thought of it while whispering people for a 1v1, so that's that. And secondly, I don't care at all about some "credit" its just something cool I would like to be implemented, so stop spouting nonsense, alright? Faky, you also need to keep your opinions to yourself, because they are usually just random spouts of nonsense that you haven't fully thought out. My thread is not for you to try to display your opinionated attitude, so lets agree on that.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 06-15-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Enough with the off-topic replies.

OT:
    I do remember someone suggesting something about a 1v1 system but I honestly don't remember the outcome, I personally wouldn't mind having something like that, if its possible then maybe a specific mode which puts late-join off once the room is full, wouldn't be too fair for the VIPs tho since some of them paid in order to be able to join full rooms but I guess it wouldn't be harmless if we had one specific mode which does it.

4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Amers (06-15-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Enough with the off-topic replies.

OT:
    I do remember someone suggesting something about a 1v1 system but I honestly don't remember the outcome, I personally wouldn't mind having something like that, if its possible then maybe a specific mode which puts late-join off once the room is full, wouldn't be too fair for the VIPs tho since some of them paid in order to be able to join full rooms but I guess it wouldn't be harmless if we had one specific mode which does it.
    Same can be said for quest and challenge quest, i dont think the need of vip to join full rooms is an argument against this suggestion.

Im pretty sure its very easy to enable "1 enemy" type of duel room to disable vips from joining and call it a "new mode".
    So yeah, dont see the issue with adding this

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Amers (06-15-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, what are you on about? I do not know of any server which has a 1v1 mode and I randomly thought of it while whispering people for a 1v1, so that's that. And secondly, I don't care at all about some "credit" its just something cool I would like to be implemented, so stop spouting nonsense, alright? Faky, you also need to keep your opinions to yourself, because they are usually just random spouts of nonsense that you haven't fully thought out. My thread is not for you to try to display your opinionated attitude, so lets agree on that.
    If you dont want opinion from others, simply write it on your post "only staff can reply" or "keep your yall opinion yourself" xd this sound yak

On topic: as I said we are able to create private rooms, the point is challenging if A player want to challenge player B he can chat with him n play in private room.
    If A player want to challenge Random player let him create duel or tdm and lock the room (late join off 2/2 players) if i am not wrong players can change password in gameroom /changepassword.
    check my first post I also said ranking and challenging someone can done with discord bot (since they are on developing fgunz bot).
    my opinion is i am not okay with adding new 1v1 mode/feature ingame, some of cool/unwanted updates(made them optional) are reasons for crashes not sure, its just my opinion.. take or leave idm no need to insult or showing attitude is not necessary.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Type: FGUNZ ingame

Description:
    A 1v1 mode.

Two ideas:
    1) Typing a command ex. "/join 1v1" will put you in to a 1v1 queue, upon finding an opponent you will be spawned/loaded in to a town map, the first one to reach 11 kills wins, and also you can challenge people like /challenge Amers.

*Would like to see this one instead*
    2) If you wanna go one step further, make a 1v1 channel with a "Join" button, which adds you to the queue, upon finding an opponent - it automatically creates a room like "Amers vs Name 1v1", so people can lurk who is 1v1ing, this channel could also have a spectate option. That channel shall have a ranking, the top1 1v1er is golden name in that channel or something cool like that.

"Amers wants to 1v1 you! Do you accept? Type /accept to accept the challenge!"

This would be an awesome mode, especially when its turned in to a 1v1 channel. Lets make it happen Jetman and McSic

What do you guys think? Show some support if you want to see it in game.
    To be honest, really nice idea
    Even though there will be barely anyone playing.. *stares at Duel Tournament*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information