Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ (Questing)

Suggestion description:
    I started questing since after I know the existence of different PVE type weapons. And it immediately reminded me of Borderlands. It's fekkin' awesome to have a taste of BL gameplay into GunZ as that was exactly what I have imagined back when I started BL2. Zelgadus is a fekkin' questgod now.

Aite anyways, main point comin' up:

Not sure if anyone thought/suggested this before; but in BL2/BL3; some guns that are on Legendary or Seraph guns have unique firing patterns or some of them shoots burgers as nades. Taking that as a concept, I was thinking of adding similar guns or just ultimately import them into FGunZ.

Examples?
    Maggie, a revolver that fires 6 projectiles per shot like a shotgun but with better accuracy, tighter spread.
    The Lob, A shotgun that fires literal energy balls.

You get the idea m8.

Now here's the catch, these unique ass guns MUST have really low drop rates as they are indeed in Legendary rarity in the BL3 game. Or just only add them in 200% or above in Boss Party. Your choice. Sky's the limit.

Also side suggestion, maybe perhaps add a color aura to guns to show their rarity if that's even possible?

Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    Pro Zelga

Officially retired on - 28/12/2016

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Solid suggestion, we'll try to think of something.

Sake's Avatar One

Country
    Thanks
    As a concept, you would also have to think about how it would work for PVP. Would it only be used within quest? Only *PVE dmg* weapons? Or would this also be added within the shop with base dmg for PVP and it would be scaled towards PVE with the lvling / rarity system?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sake View Post
    As a concept, you would also have to think about how it would work for PVP. Would it only be used within quest? Only *PVE dmg* weapons? Or would this also be added within the shop with base dmg for PVP and it would be scaled towards PVE with the lvling / rarity system?
    Only PVE weapons, if a Maggie is in PVP; no one's gonna use shotguns anymore of course.

Hence my title: "Exclusive PVE" weapons
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    Pro Zelga

Officially retired on - 28/12/2016

Thread Information