Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Hi to all freestylers and questers. Please don't mind me dropping a few suggestions.

Ammo Vial : Some of the quest is really fast paced and recharging our weapon's ammo with vial will be so much fun

Ammo Pool : I dont really know the correct word to put to this, but it basically carry forward your leftover ammos. For example you have 56/0 ammo in your heavy machinegun, when we picked up ammo dropped from npc or ourselves, it will be 160/56 instead of 160/0.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day everyone!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EngkuNey View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Hi to all freestylers and questers. Please don't mind me dropping a few suggestions.

Ammo Vial : Some of the quest is really fast paced and recharging our weapon's ammo with vial will be so much fun

Ammo Pool : I dont really know the correct word to put to this, but it basically carry forward your leftover ammos. For example you have 56/0 ammo in your heavy machinegun, when we picked up ammo dropped from npc or ourselves, it will be 160/56 instead of 160/0.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day everyone!
    Ammo vial is the biggest no I could possibly give, the pool seems reasonable.

Thread Information