Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

2 issues were brought up but ignored from the 05 May update,
    Vials/pills & earpiece sounds

Vials/pills - revert them to how they were. As everyone has already been saying, Akimbo was the only person that complained about how they were. Literally no one else was complaining. Furthermore, this scumbag doesn't even play the game anymore. So how are you gonna listen to 1 players' complain, who doesn't even play anymore. The whole point of pills/vials was to cater to fast gameplay, it being "OP" is subjective to whoever is skilled enough to have fast gameplay with them. Akimso saying they were OP in cws mightve just been him being bad at it. You've alr got people buying the donars one, pls revert.

Earpiece Sound - idk how this is screwed. It works fine for speakers and headphones, but for some reason on the earpiece the sound is just fked. You cant make out where enemies are anymore, you hear sounds from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away that is distracts you from someone who is near. Impossible to use in cw. Pls revert

Thanks,

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with the sound issues. The fact that sounds further than a certain distance were automatically muted was an amazing feature to determine if an enemy is close and where they are.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Could you test if the sounds are better if you decrease the ingame sound effect volume (to like 20% or below) and increase your computer sound volume to make up for it? I have the feeling that this might help your particular problem. Anyhow I'll test an adjustment to see if that helps / fixes long distance sounds.

Regarding the pills and vials, I think there was one valid point Akimbo had, which was that the majority of CWers used pills and vials, which led us to believe that they were indeed better than meds, therefore needing a nerf to even the playing field. Aren't they fine / equal now?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Could you test if the sounds are better if you decrease the ingame sound effect volume (to like 20% or below) and increase your computer sound volume to make up for it? I have the feeling that this might help your particular problem. Anyhow I'll test an adjustment to see if that helps / fixes long distance sounds.

Regarding the pills and vials, I think there was one valid point Akimbo had, which was that the majority of CWers used pills and vials, which led us to believe that they were indeed better than meds, therefore needing a nerf to even the playing field. Aren't they fine / equal now?

still op bozz no1 uses meds at this point even u buff meds to 10 clips

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    still op bozz no1 uses meds at this point even u buff meds to 10 clips
    this. barely anyone uses meds still, but I think pills/vials are in a good spot now

an experimental change could be to reduce the use delay of normal meds, from 1000 to 600-800 so you can consume/spam them faster, 1 more clip could be good too but i think that'd be too OP

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Amers (06-26-2021)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    this. barely anyone uses meds still, but I think pills/vials are in a good spot now

an experimental change could be to reduce the use delay of normal meds, from 1000 to 600-800 so you can consume/spam them faster, 1 more clip could be good too but i think that'd be too OP
    What about scaled delay between low level (1000) and high level (800)? And match donation version with the highest level I suppose. (600 sounds way too low)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What about scaled delay between low level (1000) and high level (800)? And match donation version with the highest level I suppose. (600 sounds way too low)
    works too. honestly it doesnt matter what the lower level meds have, the game is balanced around donors

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Another thing I'd add to that suggestion since this is open, fix the goddamn random game crashes!!

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Another thing I'd add to that suggestion since this is open, fix the goddamn random game crashes!!
    Try to turn on your D3D9EX in the settings>video>II . It will lower your ram usage and will 90-95% fix the crashes. It worked for me.

11. The following user said thank you to Jash for this useful post:

Dante (06-24-2021)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post

Solid point. Could try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information