Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Could you test if the sounds are better if you decrease the ingame sound effect volume (to like 20% or below) and increase your computer sound volume to make up for it? I have the feeling that this might help your particular problem. Anyhow I'll test an adjustment to see if that helps / fixes long distance sounds.

Regarding the pills and vials, I think there was one valid point Akimbo had, which was that the majority of CWers used pills and vials, which led us to believe that they were indeed better than meds, therefore needing a nerf to even the playing field. Aren't they fine / equal now?

still op bozz no1 uses meds at this point even u buff meds to 10 clips

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    still op bozz no1 uses meds at this point even u buff meds to 10 clips
    this. barely anyone uses meds still, but I think pills/vials are in a good spot now

an experimental change could be to reduce the use delay of normal meds, from 1000 to 600-800 so you can consume/spam them faster, 1 more clip could be good too but i think that'd be too OP

3. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Amers (06-26-2021)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    this. barely anyone uses meds still, but I think pills/vials are in a good spot now

an experimental change could be to reduce the use delay of normal meds, from 1000 to 600-800 so you can consume/spam them faster, 1 more clip could be good too but i think that'd be too OP
    What about scaled delay between low level (1000) and high level (800)? And match donation version with the highest level I suppose. (600 sounds way too low)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What about scaled delay between low level (1000) and high level (800)? And match donation version with the highest level I suppose. (600 sounds way too low)
    works too. honestly it doesnt matter what the lower level meds have, the game is balanced around donors

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post

Solid point. Could try it.

Thread Information