Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    I think we should've more items in Event Shop

more items in Vip

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I disagree because let's say you want a specific item, you'll stop participating events once you get that item and then events will become less popular because some of the users join the events for that reason.
    U still can convert event points to donation coins, thats where ppl are playing events for atm.
    No one is buying the items in event shop, only exp rings is a hot item in event shop.

Adding perm items in event shop will give events a boost.
    if u put insane amount of prices on the items like 100 eventpoints for a sword it will take players a full year to collect all the perm items from the event shop.
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gwai View Post
    I can see from both perspectives.

This is just an idea but I was originally thinking of suggesting a perm item to show off that you're an event god or something. When it came to the price, I was talking about some super absurd amount like 1000 event points to purchase the item. I thought that it would add longevity to events since people actually have something to grind towards. An item that flexes 1000 victories in events would be pretty cool IMO. At 3-5 games per set and lets say an average of 2-5 sets per day, you can get anywhere from 6-25 event points per day. If you divide 1000 by either number, you get a minimum of 40-167 days before someone can obtain the items. That number is ONLY IF they win EVERY SINGLE EVENT for those 40-167 days. If you factor in how highly unlikely it is for that to happen, we're looking at months of grinding before someone is able to purchase the item. Obviously, the numbers can be tweaked here and there.

Alternatively, maybe putting a limited supply or timeframe on the items will drive event popularity or maybe even bump up its daily active users. The limited supply or timeframe can drive urgency and demand up for the items. It's also beginner friendly since you don't need super spicy skills to win an event.

In my head, its a win-win. Players that don't play this game super competitively can have an alternative goal in mind with a lengthy amount of grinding to keep them occupied. Event games are already being hosted by the ETs so the only extra work would be creating new items and tweaking the website to list the item every few months. A higher cost with a supply and time limit can drive demand up because of the item rarity while giving whoever is creating new items plenty of time to make another. It's relatively low maintenance but do forgive me for my ignorance if I am wrong for I have no idea the work and time needed to create new items.

Worth trying IMO but just a suggestion xP.
    These suggestions are all fine and I'm pretty sure that with our new developer releasing new items he had modeled on the regular means there's plenty of designs waiting to be released. I support what you said about the 1000 victories and such, and certain that it would bring more activity to events as people only play them today for fun/acquiring donation coins.

The event system in this server is so versatile and so much more can be done with it than a shop of some temporary items one can only rent.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I disagree because let's say you want a specific item, you'll stop participating events once you get that item and then events will become less popular because some of the users join the events for that reason.
    Most players don't join event cause of event items, they r shit. But to convert to coins/have fun; unless your new to the server. Setting it at a really high prize like 150-300EP would be best.

Gwai's Avatar Win Silently

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Isn't Event JJANG permanent?
    Mine for sure is
    the JJANGs are no longer permanent

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Have Been Added, due to "Removed the ability to rent event shop items, all event shop items are now permanent", see the update thread for more information about the cost breakdown regarding the Event Shop.

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information