Originally Posted by Amers View Post
Your point is invalid, you don't even try to comprehend my argument, you just result to calling people noobs and insulting them because your intelligence isn't high enough to make a counter-argument. You are spouting nonsense, maybe because your life is boring, idk, so you result to forum-heroing. Here's my take on your attitude right now: You can F right off, i don't care about your nonsense, I am not your mental health counselor, so don't act up with me!

It's like adding a shotgun that 1 hit kills people, does like 300damage, and then your argument is. "It only has 1 bullet", "It can only be used once", "Just get good and stop crying", "It has a long delay after clicking fire!"
Idk why you're taking it so hard on my reply to someone else's post. Firstly, a noob particularly refers to somebody who is inexperienced in a profession or activity. Nothing's wrong with that, everyone start from a noob, even I myself too. Just because you can't handle a SSH shotgun in one way doesn't mean you can't approach it in another combat style. And seeing from your post in which you mentioned you refused to try (which is quite stubborn of you), what other terms can I still refer you to other than being a noob? Secondly, no need of you to show interest in my life, tyvm.