Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    These shotguns are very balanced

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    Idk why you're taking it so hard on my reply to someone else's post. Firstly, a noob particularly refers to somebody who is inexperienced in a profession or activity. Nothing's wrong with that, everyone start from a noob, even I myself too. Just because you can't handle a SSH shotgun in one way doesn't mean you can't approach it in another combat style. And seeing from your post in which you mentioned you refused to try (which is quite stubborn of you), what other terms can I still refer you to other than being a noob? Secondly, no need of you to show interest in my life, tyvm.
    He always takes it to hard when his suggestion are shit and being pointed out, it is what it is. Cringe guy, cringe suggestions, stuck in the past. He started flamed me aswell for not agreeing with his dumbass suggestion.

On topic: Just let them be where they are, 2 bullets, if ur good u know how to handle em

Yuval's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    remove snipers first then talk to me about sgs.
    ty.

4. The following user said thank you to Yuval for this useful post:

Amers (06-27-2021)

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    5FB8BEB7-5253-46BC-BFF7-511CDE47E057.jpeg
    This was the shotguns in GunZ: The Duel. Notice 2 clips and 3 clips. Not really a “meta” change. More like back to roots of how the game was originally made. Before this update I got shit on by only the Lb and LBX which obviously shows they’re broke. Hell complained about it literally in the 3rd sentence how they’ve been nerfed. Now everyone is using different guns for once. Because of the slight nerfs and the introduction back to 2 clip and 3 clip sgs. The balance is there. Just gotta change your playstyle a little. Keep in mind these are the original guns for bounty’s only. Not even including the pay to win shotguns. So take that into consideration also.
    Last edited by Jordan; 06-27-2021 at 07:06 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

Faky (06-28-2021)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    This was the shotguns in GunZ: The Duel. Notice 2 clips and 3 clips. Not really a “meta” change. More like back to roots of how the game was originally made. Before this update I got shit on by only the Lb and LBX which obviously shows they’re broke. Hell complained about it literally in the 3rd sentence how they’ve been nerfed. Now everyone is using different guns for once. Because of the slight nerfs and the introduction back to 2 clip and 3 clip sgs. The balance is there. Just gotta change your playstyle a little. Keep in mind these are the original guns for bounty’s only. Not even including the pay to win shotguns. So take that into consideration also.
    Indeed. 2 clip and 3 clip shotguns used to exist and their damage was way above the damage of all other shotguns at that time. So 2 clip and 3 clip sgs are nothing new, just new for FGunZ. However, we were planning to increase the delay of the 2/3/(4) clip shotguns to improve the balance for the upcoming update. As far as I know the ones that need an increased delay the most are the 3 clip sgs.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Good old MK II. <3

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think adding these guns are a step towards the wrong direction. It further penalizes attacking and gives more reason to just play defensively. The most efficient way to play has always been to just hide behind something and wait for your opponent to get close so you can pb. Especially in TDMs, this is simply playing smart. But with the existence of 2 shot kills, it's starting to feeling sillier and sillier to do a dance just to try and get close only for your opponent with decent aim to walk out and shoot you down with two shots. The effort needed to get a kill by rushing is already significantly higher vs the effort needed to get a kill by hiding and yet 12 damage shotguns still seem to exclusively favor the latter.

It just feels like the goal when adding the guns is to punish kstyle play and incentivize hit-and-run strategies. Especially with how much reloading is necessary for 2 bullets, SSH players are always gonna be hiding somewhere to reload. Increasing delay isn't even going to help much because the most important shots are the first two which can bypass the delay with an rs. Sure you can always just "gitgud" but why is it always the case that people who prefer the normal kstyle meta have to always be the ones to get better and better just so they can have fun?

Instead of adding delays, maybe do something with the weapon weight? So that you can only equip one SH/SSH and the other shotgun has to be L, or if you want two SSH you have to sacrifice some armor so you can be a glass canon. I don't know, personally I'd rather just do away with them.

Gwai's Avatar Win Silently

Country
    Thanks
    After reading this post a few days ago, I was curious and went to training to test out the damage. Although you are correct about SHs and SSHs being able to 2 shot, this is at an incredibly close range and dependent on armor stat. At mid range, SHs and SSHs still required 4-5 shots which are the same amount of shots needed to kill from LBs and LBXs. The scenario that you are talking about would be super rare considering most players have super spicy shifty movement. Now if you factor in having 2-3 bullets each, the chances are even slimmer. If the person with 2 SSHs manage to frag someone from the corner with 2 shots, I believe that the likelihood of him fragging with the remaining 2 would be slim considering that he's also been compromised. After dumping the remaining 2, the person is then forced to reload both his guns.

IMO the trade off of having 11 and 12 dmg for less ammo is well balanced.

Thanks
    [sh] and [h] has existed throughout the entirety of gunz history, there isnt a need to remove an old concept in the game.
    however
    however
    however

the reload speed on that shotgun SHOULD NOT be the same as [s] sgs, like what the fk? how is [H] 2.0 s reload speed and [SH] is not 2.0 s? like ?? its SUPER heavy, which means it should have at least the same amount of reload speed if not more

also

many players just get [ssh] and [sh] in 3v3 cws. 1 player camps with those hardcore sgs, -> u push -> 2shotted dead

while the remaining 2 players rush u, -> cant backpedal they just gang u and do 500 dmg instantly.

plz nerf we made 500 threads over this it should emphasise enough on how stupid this new meta is
    Last edited by sikander123; 07-03-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information