Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I agree about the damage but isn't it kinda fair since the ammo is low? You have to think twice before shooting and you actually have to be kinda close to the enemy with that shotgun or else it will be a waste of a slot for another weapon.
    Why I agree with donkiller and personally want them removed is because, well, first of all why would you even add a shotgun in to the game that doesn't follow the original/current meta and just changes/breaks how you expect the gameplay to go, for example getting PB'd by those sgs just drags your health down so fast you're like 'wtf is this sh1t?', very unexpected and tilts you easily.

I think overall FG should put their focus on to standard shotguns like the rest of the servers out there, because that's what everyone wants to play with. Such a basic system makes it an even playingfield and you can expect the damage you take, there is no surprises like someone pbing you with S/SH.

Adding unexpected stuff like mines, snipers or super heavy shotguns is just uncalled for. Who even asked for those? Who thought it was a good idea? Imo since V8 came out, with the shotgun classes, the system on this server has been unnecessarily complicated, just use the most simple meta with Standard+Light shotguns, where heavy shotguns are so debuffed in the delay and ammo aspect, only people that really put in effort will gain anything from them.
    If V8 was made more simple rather than overly-complicated FG would've been the NR1 private server out there, I am definitely confident of that!

Simplicity is key!
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

donkiller (06-26-2021)

Thread Information