Originally Posted by Amers View Post
We are a little late to "explore new metas", this is soon a two decade year old game and it is alive solely because of k-style and the standard shotgun meta. I refuse to try any new metas, I am an oldgen and the style I love is two standard shotguns + pure mechanical skill. Any sort of mines, nukes, stuns whatevers are out of the question for me. You can add your new weapons, heck why not add a helicopter or someshit, but that would just mean me and probably rest of the playerbase will just peace out. We play it to enjoy our childhood game, not to explore how to **** with that, we play it just because of k-style and the meta, if i wanted nukes, helicopters, sniping etc I'd go to Call Of Duty.

You can change the options, add new features, but please don't **** with the general lobby layout or the original gameplay nor the meta!
Tbh idek why you're mentioning about other stuff which is totally irrelevant to the topic we're discussing here but whatever. You wanted oldschool style, and we have it. All the tags are there for you. [sgo], [ex], what more do you want? There are always oldschool rooms daily too.

But anyways, who else here isn't an oldgen? Just because players like you does not like trying new stuff doesn't mean fgunz should revolve around you, and stop having new gun updates (and bold of you to assume that the rest of the playerbase are with you).