Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: essekede

Reason: He h0sted sim0n says. He d0esn't kn0w what waIIs are in gunz. if a waII is c0nnected, it is the same waII hence hanging there 0r 0ther side makes n0 difference. but with this h0st he is n0t wiIIing t0 c0perate but instead ign0res me and further pr0v0kes me t0 beg f0r respawn and then this d0esn't g0 t0 pIan. the h0st simpIy gives me a kick. is this the 2k21 editi0n 0f fgunz events? where the h0st is n0t capabIe 0f h0sting such events. What i've seen in current times is that h0sts r c0pying each0ther and inv0Iving 0ther events int0 sim0n says. e.g. c0py my m0ve.... C0M. this is pathetic and ridicul0us, as c0mpared t0 0Idgen h0st, it feeIs as if the events r d0wngrading every year since y0u guys r n0t w0rking hard t0 get better h0sts but shitter n shitter 0nes every year. pIs w0rk 0n this.
    if y0u want i can triaI the ETs and make sure they r d0ing their shit pr0perIy.

Proof/Evidence: i was rec0rding but the h0st decides t0 kick me 0ut, thus its c0rrupted.

Banned

Thanks
    j0ined further r0und after aut0 unkick. i n0ticed the h0st d0esn't kn0w game physics. he d0esnt kn0w what jumping is. he said jump 3 times in sim0n says f0rmat. which i didn. but differentIy t0 the rest. every0ne just pressed spacebar 3 times. i jumped f0rwards 3 times. aII we were t0Id was t0 jump but n0t h0w? s0 what makes him kiII me? cause the rest jumped 0n the sp0t? and i jumped f0rward? this h0st needs s0me attenti0n. pIs s0rt him 0ut, d0esn't kn0w h0w t0 h0st the event.

aIs0 decides t0 kick me when i asked him why i was kiIIed. why is is kicking me f0r this? is this guy 0k? he is IiteraIIy kiIIing/kicking me cause he hates me, why is this ET aII0wed t0 abuse his p0wers and that t00 in event channeI. pIs dem0te hire better ET.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 06-26-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    just f0r the reference.
    heres sim0n says inf0:

Simon Says
    Description: Using the format "Simon Says:", Do what the host says but only if the correct format is used. If you do something that does not follow the correct format, you will die. The last player alive wins.
    Rules: No spamming the chat. No making false announcements. No slashing/lunging the host; ANY player found with damage will be slapped. Note: Colors do not matter, but spelling and capital letter usage does matter.

As per the descripti0n. i've f0II0wed what the h0st is teIIing me t0 d0. i've hanged 0n the waII he asked me t0, im jumped 3 times as i was t0Id. why am i kiIIed b0th 0f the times and kicked?

The descripti0n d0esn't menti0n h0w t0 jump and h0w t0 hang 0n waII. y0u might asweII add that 'specific' inf0 0nt0 this t0 av0id c0nfusi0n and h0st the event as t0 the way y0u guys want, yh fk the pIayers.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Hey MusturdCake,

I told you multiple times to stop it but since you always do not listen (not only to me but to other Event Team) I kicked you. Did I not warn you in Battle Arena?

I told you to jump 3 times, you jump and move/dash to the left which meant I am required to kill you. You were not satisfied and began spamming and annoying other players (they all complained about you being disruptive) hence that is why I kicked you. It is the same for the previous kicked EVEN AFTER I WARN YOU NOT TO DISRUPT. You know full well that you're to follow whatever Simon Says but you continue to spam and complained. I also gave you a chance to fix it but you still did not and stall the event and hence why I kicked you.

If you fail to do what I told you, even after I warn you, I am justified to kick you. Any staff would do the same.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    Hey MusturdCake,

I told you multiple times to stop it but since you always do not listen (not only to me but to other Event Team) I kicked you. Did I not warn you in Battle Arena?

I told you to jump 3 times, you jump and move/dash to the left which meant I am required to kill you. You were not satisfied and began spamming and annoying other players (they all complained about you being disruptive) hence that is why I kicked you. It is the same for the previous kicked EVEN AFTER I WARN YOU NOT TO DISRUPT. You know full well that you're to follow whatever Simon Says but you continue to spam and complained. I also gave you a chance to fix it but you still did not and stall the event and hence why I kicked you.

If you fail to do what I told you, even after I warn you, I am justified to kick you. Any staff would do the same.
    i did n0t dash. jumping is a generaI term r u thick? u can jump 0n sp0t 0r jump f0rwards/wasd. u need heIp. st0p with what? st0p asking f0r respawn when ur 0bvi0usIy kiIIing me f0r n0 reas0n. its funny h0w y0ur wr0ng yet ur getting 0ther ets inv0vIved. im n0t discrupting at aII r u 0k? gave me chance t0 fix what? h0w am i staIIing the event? when y0ur wr0ng and kiIIing me f0r n0 reas0n. y0u kicking me is p0wer abusing. y0u are teIIing me what t0 d0 with0ut using the f0mart, Iike f0r reaI? y0ur n0t even 0n ur triaIs? and u cann0t h0st events, i d0ubt the ppI wh0 seIected u, must've butIicked them t0 get the rank.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    i did n0t dash. jumping is a generaI term r u thick? u can jump 0n sp0t 0r jump f0rwards/wasd. u need heIp. st0p with what? st0p asking f0r respawn when ur 0bvi0usIy kiIIing me f0r n0 reas0n. its funny h0w y0ur wr0ng yet ur getting 0ther ets inv0vIved. im n0t discrupting at aII r u 0k? gave me chance t0 fix what? h0w am i staIIing the event? when y0ur wr0ng and kiIIing me f0r n0 reas0n. y0u kicking me is p0wer abusing. y0u are teIIing me what t0 d0 with0ut using the f0mart, Iike f0r reaI? y0ur n0t even 0n ur triaIs? and u cann0t h0st events, i d0ubt the ppI wh0 seIected u, must've butIicked them t0 get the rank.
    Dear MusturdCake,

You really do need to fix your attitude, if you want to actually get your report to be treated seriously because at this point in time no matter what you say, everyone in the room knows that you are the one at fault. Okay, I said "jump" but all you did is jump once, dash to the left, and went down to jump the other two. My previous command was "Simon Says: Line against the wall." which you failed just by going to the left. You do not have any case towards me let's be real here.
    Like I have said in many previous events, if you cannot head warning, disrespect the staff or stalling the event there will only be two outcomes for you, getting slapped or kicked.

I have said my side, waiting for others to comment.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure what wasn't clear in the last time you reported a staff member, but here's a quote for you: "Next time, provide us with evidence once you post a report please. Do not expect the reported players or staff members in particular to provide you with the proof in your own reports". Practically, you cannot base your claims without a replay, which is indeed required for such reports and you know that perfectly. I would really like to assist you with that, but we cannot do ANYTHING since you provided us with nothing, other than flawed claims. So please, do not bother to post reports like that again because they'll just be declined - that's not a threat, but a fact. To make it even clearer; staff members are not obligated to share their replays when they are reported because logically nobody would report himself.

Anyway, let's talk about your attitude in-game now since it has been really intolerable recently, and I'm not the only staff member who thinks like that. You absolutely got no manners, your replies here are disrespectful, some of them do not even make sense, and now everyone can see exactly what I'm talking about. For real, why are you even bothering to post a report then? Is it because you want to make drama on forum? or maybe because you're bored? I honestly cannot come up with any idea.

Here's a collection of your comments from the past few staff reports, and take yourself a moment to look at it. If that's your attitude, then simply do not expect us to take your reports seriously or even bother to investigate them:

Spoiler!

As for now, closing this thread because there's no reason to leave it open since my fellow Event Moderator, Eeksdee, has also provided you with enough explanations above and you should at least be thankful for that instead of trash-talking to him like you just did, both in-game or in your report here.

The Owner, McSic, may re-open this report and post a final decision.
    Last edited by McSic; 07-13-2021 at 12:57 AM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:t0massedis0n

Reason: 0nce again this staff seems t0 n0t Iearn and c0ntinue t0 abuse me with pkicks.
    what happen: h0st is testing new event. i accidentIy equipped training generade Iauncher AI0ngside my trianing r0cket Iauncher. With the presence 0f tag 'Christmas', b0th perf0rm the same sn0w baII animati0n. infact the gernade Iaucher has a reduced deIay.

But n0 the h0st wasn't happy with it cause he specificaIIy wanted r0ckets. smh its funny h0w the h0st w0uId d0 anything t0 get me kicked 0uta 0f his events. i was t0Id t0 get r0ckets instead but refused cause i'd miss 0ut 0n a r0und. s0 i asked if he c0uId rer0und but he said n0. This is a very smaII thing which he c0uId've d0ne but n0 since he is hating 0n me he w0uId g0 any extend t0 keep me 0ut 0f his r00m.

Proof/Evidence: n0w n0w, repIays get c0rrupted cause h0st kn0w it that if they pkick me 0ut bef0re i save it, its c0rrupted s0 they get 0utta tr0ubIe and use this reas0n t0 av0id me repIying 0nt0 further rep0rts 0n them. Which they have d0ne aIready, with faIse cIaims. they sucha smartass. wpgg.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    But n0 the h0st wasn't happy with it cause he specificaIIy wanted r0ckets. smh its funny h0w the h0st w0uId d0 anything t0 get me kicked 0uta 0f his events. i was t0Id t0 get r0ckets instead but refused cause i'd miss 0ut 0n a r0und. s0 i asked if he c0uId rer0und but he said n0. This is a very smaII thing which he c0uId've d0ne but n0 since he is hating 0n me he w0uId g0 any extend t0 keep me 0ut 0f his r00m.
    Referring to what I marked in red color; is it my fault that you'd miss out a round when I repeated 'EQUIP TRAINING ROCKETS' around 15 times? definitely not. But you know what... I'll not even bother to post a longer/detailed reply regarding the incident since you keep ignoring what we tell you in other staff reports all the time.

In addition, here I'm giving you another verbal warning; refrain from abusing the /staff <message> command in-game. You literally abuse it every time you get kicked, especially when it's for a valid reason and you perfectly know that. Plus, kicks are no longer permanent, means you could feel free to rejoin the event once it expires. Your attitude is extremely disrespectful and I have no words to describe it already. You reach new levels every time, which already becomes ridiculous, and honestly, I consider to perma-ban you from my events because I am not willing to deal with behavior issues like that every single time you're around - take into consideration that I am not the only Event Moderator who thinks like that since you've involved yourself in too much drama recently .

This thread may remain closed until the owner, McSic, re-opens it and posts a final decision.

Please do not put pressure on any of us or on McSic in particular, Cake. He will handle both recent staff reports whenever he's available.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As it was said in your last report, we will no longer accept reports from you about the staff team while you disrespect them in the reports themselves and on the chatbox as well. We will not accept reports from you without evidence as well because just like you already know, evidence is ALWAYS required.

I will repeat one more thing to make it clear: Reports/appeals must be written in such a way so it can be understood by a staff member. The format must be followed and we expect the reporter to write the report in a normal and structured way we can understand.

In conclusion, you may report just like any other user but you must provide evidence and you must type properly, there are no exceptions here.
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information