Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    fgunz

Suggestion description:
    Make people that are level 1-50 forced to play in the newbie channel, so they can play with people of their own skill.

if people remake chars to beat those they're cringe as ****.. but ye, can't help that i guess

Banned

Thanks
    There is no newbie channel as of now, used to be. But due to huge influx of newer players I believe they are missing out of the use of a beginner channel. It would well serve it's purpose if it was still around. They should bring it back if server growth continues.

But being forced to play newbie channel shouldn't happen.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    So, when I make a new char / rebirth character I will be forced to play in the newbie channel? Also when newbies want to learn from pros in training rooms, they cannot enter the Free Channel and are forced in it? There's maybe like 10-20 new players online, the player-base is too low to implement this imo.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    So, when I make a new char / rebirth character I will be forced to play in the newbie channel? Also when newbies want to learn from pros in training rooms, they cannot enter the Free Channel and are forced in it? There's maybe like 10-20 new players online, the player-base is too low to implement this imo.
    Exactly what I thought, each one of us can create 4 characters per account so whenever a pro creates a new character, he will basically have to play against new players till he's level 50 and he won't even be able to play in the normal channel against people who are at the same skill level as him.

Banned

Thanks
    Addtional idea cus of ben's reply;

Make a very easy option for people to enter levels for example. Most people are from level 1-50, so make a tag 'beginner' room which only allows level 1-50's?

Gwai's Avatar Win Silently

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by numba View Post
    Addtional idea cus of ben's reply;

Make a very easy option for people to enter levels for example. Most people are from level 1-50, so make a tag 'beginner' room which only allows level 1-50's?
    I believe that you have good intentions for newer players to collectively learn at their own pace at their respective levels. However, I feel as if this isn't a solution to what Amers and Ommadawn said. There still would be a skill gap in those games due to rebirthed or alternative characters.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gwai View Post
    I believe that you have good intentions for newer players to collectively learn at their own pace at their respective levels. However, I feel as if this isn't a solution to what Amers and Ommadawn said. There still would be a skill gap in those games due to rebirthed or alternative characters.
    Maybe remove the permissions for rebirthed character or characters older than a year or something?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by numba View Post
    Maybe remove the permissions for rebirthed character or characters older than a year or something?
    Makes more sense to base it of older accounts and not characters.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I have the feeling that bad individuals will abuse it to join such channels on new accounts to snack the newbies, so I don't think it would work

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I have the feeling that bad individuals will abuse it to join such channels on new accounts to snack the newbies, so I don't think it would work
    Maybe lock it to accounts created last month or something? And lock it to 1 account?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information