Thanks
    Hey, Im reporting 2 issues. 1, I have seen constant server lag since the last years, these last 3 days Ive been playing the lag goes on and off depending on the day and hour. Everyone experiences this.

2 , some users of the clan Smile are abusing rules ( rejoining to avoid getting killed ) and they're saying stuff like 'Im a donator, they wont ban me, try to ban me lmao'

Also some people are very racist and using racist slurrs. And most staff available have really hard to type names so it's been impossible for me to type to them. That's all

Maybe it would be great to add a command to instantly contact staff? thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bewox View Post
    Hey, Im reporting 2 issues. 1, I have seen constant server lag since the last years, these last 3 days Ive been playing the lag goes on and off depending on the day and hour. Everyone experiences this.

2 , some users of the clan Smile are abusing rules ( rejoining to avoid getting killed ) and they're saying stuff like 'Im a donator, they wont ban me, try to ban me lmao'

Also some people are very racist and using racist slurrs. And most staff available have really hard to type names so it's been impossible for me to type to them. That's all

Maybe it would be great to add a command to instantly contact staff? thanks
    Hello my friend!
    About the lag issue, I would like to suggest you to restart your router or try to reset the router settings, this might solve the problem, or if you're using a Wi-Fi connection, try a different connection and let us know.

About the users that's abusing the rules, you could record them using F11 in-game and report them via the forums at Player-Reports
    And also provide a screenshot/record of them sying "they wont ban me" and stuff like that.

About staff members, there's instant command to contact staff members in-game using /staff <message>
    If you want a Online staff members list you simply do /staff and it will send you a list of all online staff members and how their names are written down.

Kind Regards,
    Minerva.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Minerva for this useful post:

Bewox (07-09-2021), Ommadawn (07-08-2021), StephanM (07-08-2021)

Thread Information