Thanks
    First of all thank you so much for fixing the lag that was bothering people outside of the US. Now it works perfectly!

other thing. I want to report ^6Coyote^1Starrk for power abuse. But I couldn't take screenshots or anything, so this isn't a formal report but Im gonna report some issues with no proof. I don't really mind these people because I already ignored them and Im pretty sure they wont get banned but I still want to discuss this issues in case someone else reports so they pile up and also for the future of gunz.

So I will say what happened really objectively and short. I was in a ffa glad room and player ^0Amanda^T killed me with a high dmg sword and poison element and tanked and then taunted me over and over. hadn't done anything to her. So I started saying stop, **** off, and those, and she kept on doing it. Then I started chasing her and killing her and a group of around 3 simps started defending her and I started typing that she cant glad and I can kill her anytime. That was around 3 days ago. Amanda and all her friends were vip and donors. I think some were GM. Today amanda joined the room so I immediatly said fk you amanda, and she started killing and trolling many people, many of wich got angry at her and at the moment someone attacked her or typed something to her for killing and taunting people, a group of people would defend her. This time the player ^6Coyote^1Starrk
    started saying hey 'dont be mean to her' and stuff like that. And I'm like 'wtf do you want me to do, she killed me and taunted me' and 'simp' And they obviously try to gang up on people who insult amanda, who is a troll and kill taunts people and thats all good, but here's the part that's wrong. I started typing stuff like '**** off amanda nobody likes you' and to Stark 'you are a simp' And Coyote Starrk started saying 'hey chill man' While amanda kept on continuously killing me naked and taunting, by this point I had already /ignored amanda. So while I was typing to Amanda this guy Coyote Starrk comes and disconnects me. Wtf? I think he is a gm probably, or otherwise he is using a software wich is really easy because of how gunz connections work. So I join back and just ignore them and amanda keeps on trolling other people and had like 3 people hating her and this simp defending her in the end. Anyways. I know this is the most obnoxious thing to read. But I wanted to type that there is a constant power abuse among some of the GMs. People with VIP and coloured names group up in rooms and troll people and when they defend themselves, they get kicked over and over and trolled... this isnt the first time this happens to me : /.. its one of the things that has drove some people away from FGunz. A part of the donor community is power abusive. I know I dont have proof of Coyote Stark kicking me, but he dc'd me, cant even record or something what can I do. And this happened to some other people too. While I had them on ignored and just kept on playing because **** em random donor noobs, amanda did the same to some glad guy called MindControl something... and simp Coyote did same thing, instead of shutting the **** up, he started defending amanda, who trolls everyone. And if you defend urself u get kicked. I also want to report Tony Soprano, or Tony stark was his name, he has light blue name and goes around in rooms rejoining and saying stuff like 'They cant ban me, Im a donor, they wont ban me good luck' and also Zangly for being a massive troll and constantly saying racist, antisemitic and all kind of illegal stuff. I know I don't have proof but would really appreciate if any of you guys keep an eye on some of them, because this is a constant happening.

Its good to have friends and defend each other but dont get kicks involved or GM powers. Specially if you insult people first. Please someone keep an eye in Coyote Stark if he's a gm and in TonySoprano ( dont know the ^ codes). I have seen many GMs power abusing lately but sadly sometimes staff isnt online and I cant report :/ . But Im really happy that the /staff feature exists, and also that you guys fixed the lag.

Wihout hoping for anything and just trying for a brighter gunz future with less corruption, and hoping to at least not get banned, I put this thread. Please fix the GM power abuse and high in command donor guys doing illegal stuff. Im pretty sure many of the good players are driven away from fgunz because of those small things. Corruption is real. And its so cringe. But its still a great server, and I also use this occasion to thank for all the years of online play and such a great server. And for fixing the connection lately. Best of wishes

Adding something last: In case you think I was the only one trolled by amanda and threathened by simp Coyote, I wasnt. After I ignored amanda 2 or 3 players went through the same as me and I don't know if they were also kicked, but I heard someone else was also kicked by someone named 'corey', no idea. But in the end many people hated on Amanda and she rq. At least I didnt get banned but it was unfair to get kicked just for defending myself, and I wwish I had these people here right now but Im pretty sure they would also say the same against amanda and coyote, corruption and trolling of the higher lvl. Please keep an eye on those GMs. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Bewox; 07-10-2021 at 05:02 AM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bewox View Post
    First of all thank you so much for fixing the lag that was bothering people outside of the US. Now it works perfectly!

other thing. I want to report ^6Coyote^1Starrk for power abuse. But I couldn't take screenshots or anything, so this isn't a formal report but Im gonna report some issues with no proof. I don't really mind these people because I already ignored them and Im pretty sure they wont get banned but I still want to discuss this issues in case someone else reports so they pile up and also for the future of gunz.

So I will say what happened really objectively and short. I was in a ffa glad room and player ^0Amanda^T killed me with a high dmg sword and poison element and tanked and then taunted me over and over. hadn't done anything to her. So I started saying stop, **** off, and those, and she kept on doing it. Then I started chasing her and killing her and a group of around 3 simps started defending her and I started typing that she cant glad and I can kill her anytime. That was around 3 days ago. Amanda and all her friends were vip and donors. I think some were GM. Today amanda joined the room so I immediatly said fk you amanda, and she started killing and trolling many people, many of wich got angry at her and at the moment someone attacked her or typed something to her for killing and taunting people, a group of people would defend her. This time the player ^6Coyote^1Starrk
    started saying hey 'dont be mean to her' and stuff like that. And I'm like 'wtf do you want me to do, she killed me and taunted me' and 'simp' And they obviously try to gang up on people who insult amanda, who is a troll and kill taunts people and thats all good, but here's the part that's wrong. I started typing stuff like '**** off amanda nobody likes you' and to Stark 'you are a simp' And Coyote Starrk started saying 'hey chill man' While amanda kept on continuously killing me naked and taunting, by this point I had already /ignored amanda. So while I was typing to Amanda this guy Coyote Starrk comes and disconnects me. Wtf? I think he is a gm probably, or otherwise he is using a software wich is really easy because of how gunz connections work. So I join back and just ignore them and amanda keeps on trolling other people and had like 3 people hating her and this simp defending her in the end. Anyways. I know this is the most obnoxious thing to read. But I wanted to type that there is a constant power abuse among some of the GMs. People with VIP and coloured names group up in rooms and troll people and when they defend themselves, they get kicked over and over and trolled... this isnt the first time this happens to me : /.. its one of the things that has drove some people away from FGunz. A part of the donor community is power abusive. I know I dont have proof of Coyote Stark kicking me, but he dc'd me, cant even record or something what can I do. And this happened to some other people too. While I had them on ignored and just kept on playing because **** em random donor noobs, amanda did the same to some glad guy called MindControl something... and simp Coyote did same thing, instead of shutting the **** up, he started defending amanda, who trolls everyone. And if you defend urself u get kicked. I also want to report Tony Soprano, or Tony stark was his name, he has light blue name and goes around in rooms rejoining and saying stuff like 'They cant ban me, Im a donor, they wont ban me good luck' and also Zangly for being a massive troll and constantly saying racist, antisemitic and all kind of illegal stuff. I know I don't have proof but would really appreciate if any of you guys keep an eye on some of them, because this is a constant happening.

Its good to have friends and defend each other but dont get kicks involved or GM powers. Specially if you insult people first. Please someone keep an eye in Coyote Stark if he's a gm and in TonySoprano ( dont know the ^ codes). I have seen many GMs power abusing lately but sadly sometimes staff isnt online and I cant report :/ . But Im really happy that the /staff feature exists, and also that you guys fixed the lag.

Wihout hoping for anything and just trying for a brighter gunz future with less corruption, and hoping to at least not get banned, I put this thread. Please fix the GM power abuse and high in command donor guys doing illegal stuff. Im pretty sure many of the good players are driven away from fgunz because of those small things. Corruption is real. And its so cringe. But its still a great server, and I also use this occasion to thank for all the years of online play and such a great server. And for fixing the connection lately. Best of wishes

Adding something last: In case you think I was the only one trolled by amanda and threathened by simp Coyote, I wasnt. After I ignored amanda 2 or 3 players went through the same as me and I don't know if they were also kicked, but I heard someone else was also kicked by someone named 'corey', no idea. But in the end many people hated on Amanda and she rq. At least I didnt get banned but it was unfair to get kicked just for defending myself, and I wwish I had these people here right now but Im pretty sure they would also say the same against amanda and coyote, corruption and trolling of the higher lvl. Please keep an eye on those GMs. Thank you very much!
    Very too long for me to read completely, But we (the GM team) havent played with you before. Nor do we play with Amanda or Coyote. Sorry to say this but you're accusing people of Power Tripping who arent GM's. Now for tony on the other hand..... Well thats just tony he wont get banned just cause he walks around saying that its not against the rules(not to mention tony has been away for some time now so youre probably thinking of someone else). And as far as everything else goes youre allowed to ego, youre calling people simp and stuff and they could formally report you for harassing them. Choose your words wisely and people wont mess with you. Its a Game anyway dont get to serious about voice over taunts etc etc.
    Last edited by Jordan; 07-10-2021 at 05:21 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I understand your frustration but nothing can be done without evidence just like you said in your main post. There isn't a reason for us to keep an eye on any of them because it sounds like pure ego to me, you got killed and taunted by one guy, then you killed and egod back and then some other users defended the first user by ganging you and egoing you. You were egoing as well by calling them "noobs" and called coyote a "simp" which is where you were wrong just like you've stated in your main post. It does sound like you got kicked for egoing back which can be considered as self defense but it is okay to kick someone just because you dislike that user, it is wrong when people constantly kick someone but even so, evidence is required and unfortunately you don't have any.

TonySoprano is indeed a GM but he was away for a month so I do believe you're confusing him with someone else, not someone from the GM team.

I highly recommend you to use the /ignore function on such people and if you feel like you're getting harassed then you can call one of the GMs by using the /staff command in-game. Appreciate the effort you put in this complaint in order to make a brighter future but ego was always and will always be a part of the game so just try to ignore the haters, don't give them the stage.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information