Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Would be nice to be able to outright ban items in certain rooms, especially in duel rooms. There's already an unspoken rule that you shouldn't med in a duel anyway.

It could also be a pretty fun twist to a TDM room. It might possibly serve as an alternative to those who just want to play a more vanilla version of the game.

It's already a tag in the Event Channel so I can't imagine it would be that hard to put it on the Main Channel (disclaimer: I don't know how to code).

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds logical to me, it was a thing in the past, cannot think about a reason why it shouldn't be a thing now.

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Amamin (07-13-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I fail to understand why any tag is restricted to the event channel.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I fail to understand why any tag is restricted to the event channel.
    1) I think the amount of stuff we have in event channel would be confusing and overwhelming for unexperienced players:

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    1) I think the amount of stuff we have in event channel would be confusing and overwhelming for unexperienced players:

https://puu.sh/HW7Ji/bb0332f3c6.jpg
    Why were the tags removed for public to get used to it but available for event channel. Ppl knew what each tags were when it was available to everyone, you guys removed it cause 'too many tags' but are still present in-game for the ETs, so why not try make it available to all? Everyone will get used to it.

If your ETs are available to use without being confused then I don't see any difference to why the rest of the community will get confused. It takes some time for ppl to get used to the interface and it's functionality, hence why you guys have trial period.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-14-2021 at 10:24 AM.

7. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Daddy Tupac (07-14-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

https://puu.sh/HW7Ji/bb0332f3c6.jpg
    It can always be under a page 2 titled "Additional tags"
    Plus, players who join events and see things like lolrace/need for speed/sumo brawlers already get confused, id hoped making it available to them normally would help them get used to those tags and have a chance of beating players who have been playing these events for years and know exactly how low gravity/high speed/reflective rockets work.

By the way, a big part of why these tags look confusing to me is that theres no relevant order in which they appear, like it used to be in the past with speed/gravity/jump together, etc.
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-14-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah I agree, if it's possible to add a page 2 then might as well add all the tags. Would be fun to play around with for a bit.

But out of all those tags I still think NI has the most potential of upping the quality of the rooms. If streamlining the interface to fit all of the tags without being confusing is too much effort then I'd be happy with just NI being added somewhere in the bottom.

Thread Information