Kuroko's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I've had this problem for months now. After Idk which update now. So the thing is, when I join a room and play in it. It's fine in the beginning. But after like a few minutes (time varies), I go ae. I can still damage and kill players and they can still damage and kill me. So I have to rejoin, again it's fine for first few minutes and then it happens again.

It's not my internet since valorant and every other video game works fine.
    I asked 2 3 gms for help on it but they don't care.
    So herpes me Pls.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    I've had this problem for months now. After Idk which update now. So the thing is, when I join a room and play in it. It's fine in the beginning. But after like a few minutes (time varies), I go ae. I can still damage and kill players and they can still damage and kill me. So I have to rejoin, again it's fine for first few minutes and then it happens again.

It's not my internet since valorant and every other video game works fine.
    I asked 2 3 gms for help on it but they don't care.
    So herpes me Pls.
    It could very well still be your internet, even if it doesn't happen in other games (due to different networking), since it doesn't happen to everyone else in FG. Though I have the same issue if my computer gets assigned a new IP while playing GunZ, where I have to go back to the login screen and reconnect to the server to fix AE.

You could find out if your network does that by checking your IP on sites like https://www.whatismyip.com when you have that issue in GunZ. See if your IP changed. If so, the only way to fix that is by fixing your network / assigning a static IP to your computer.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Are you on Wi-Fi? This happens to me too, but rarely, WI-FI connection gets disrupted by something and kind of disconnects are re-connects instantly.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information