Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: tomasedison

Reason: i understand i was 'selecting' teams when at game room. i dont see why the gm has to constantly tell me about this. changing team means when your in-game and changing teams. not when your in game room selecting the team. despite me doing this, the user finds any way to get me kicked. as simple as that, you guys have provided them with commands to send all to one team. so he can make use of it, and if i'm on the wrong team when the user is about to start then kicking is valid.

why is he kicking me for no reason. finds any way to get me out of his room. he shouldn't be doing that. hes even told by his clannies to kick me out, which i think he often listen to them and favours them to win the rounds. seems fishy in here. please clear things up.

next time i join an event, the user will find any way to get me kicked. so funny.

he is more concerned about me 'selecting' the team rather explaining to ppl the event informaiton. funny. its a sign of him trying to look to get me kicked.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/RJ42yL6. i cannot record game room ofc..
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-16-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Thread Information