Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Fgunz

Suggestion description:
    1. It would be cool if there was a randomize team options for tdms, every now and then things can get a little unbalanced and folks are too lazy to switch up the teams, so just having a button that would do it for you would be pretty cool. I don't know if it would just be a button the gm could click on in the game room, or if we would wanna spice things up a little bit & have it implemented the same way spawn switch is, where you could randomzie the teams every round in game or whatver interval you set it at.

2. The fire and ice katana, pretty dope swords but i feel like the animation versions could be changed a bit. Currently it's pretty hard to see the embers or whatever it is floating around the sword unless you're still and looking hard for it. It'd be nice if maybe they had sword trails matching the color of the sword, or just have the animation be a bit more visible.

3. Besides a temporary symbol next to your name is there any incentive to playing duel tournaments. Maybe if there were additional rewards like duel points that can be used to purchase items similar to event points or just a coin conversion system in that area.. Perhaps that would get more players doing that. Or even add it to the weekly competition list.

i had more but i cant remember them for the life of me, so i'll update this if i do.
    Last edited by zerojjxx; 07-22-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I approve of the first suggestion.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I approve of the first suggestion.
    Dunno if it's possible but maybe we can make it happen by making a "/randomize" function which will work the same as a vote kick, we'd have to click Y or N and if the vote gets accepted then the teams will be randomize in the next round.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Dunno if it's possible but maybe we can make it happen by making a "/randomize" function which will work the same as a vote kick, we'd have to click Y or N and if the vote gets accepted then the teams will be randomize in the next round.
    Have a room option/setting that automatically randomizes the teams every round, 3 rounds , 5 rounds etc.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zerojjxx View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Fgunz

Suggestion description:
    1. It would be cool if there was a randomize team options for tdms, every now and then things can get a little unbalanced and folks are too lazy to switch up the teams, so just having a button that would do it for you would be pretty cool. I don't know if it would just be a button the gm could click on in the game room, or if we would wanna spice things up a little bit & have it implemented the same way spawn switch is, where you could randomzie the teams every round in game or whatver interval you set it at.

2. The fire and ice katana, pretty dope swords but i feel like the animation versions could be changed a bit. Currently it's pretty hard to see the embers or whatever it is floating around the sword unless you're still and looking hard for it. It'd be nice if maybe they had sword trails matching the color of the sword, or just have the animation be a bit more visible.

3. Besides a temporary symbol next to your name is there any incentive to playing duel tournaments. Maybe if there were additional rewards like duel points that can be used to purchase items similar to event points or just a coin conversion system in that area.. Perhaps that would get more players doing that. Or even add it to the weekly competition list.

i had more but i cant remember them for the life of me, so i'll update this if i do.
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Have a room option/setting that automatically randomizes the teams every round, 3 rounds , 5 rounds etc.
    #1 has been added in the next update as room option.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (08-06-2021)

Thread Information