Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: IAMVERYSAD and tomasedison.

Reason: aight so bunch of them vs me. Both are provoking eachother. the SS i've provided are after tomas who came into our convo and told us to stop provoking. in every cases i've been through; when a gm comes in to stop such situation. any user who bypasses what the gm says > serves punishment. but this time round, since it was tomas who hates me and probably enjoyed the bunch who were flaming me.

i completely stopped provking and the ss are after that, which clearly shows the users are provoking me. so why did the gm not take further actions? why was he letting them provoke me when they were told to stop provoking me?

is that how this server gonna operate now? if you guys command something and users do not obey, do u neglect them and let the show continue? that is not right. welp tomas is letting them continue which is very sad to see, im told to use ignore when there are bunch of them trashtalking/flaming me? they even continued for a while when i wasn't even replying it just shows how desperate they were. yet gm tomas let this take place.

im sure if it was a different gm, he/she would've taken a different approach and i've seen such approach being taken place. but no tomas wanted to watch the flame/trashtalk to continue.

There were other random users 'Goblincake' who made alts who started flaming, but no tomas doesn't give a F when things r agains't me. he lets it all happen. that guy with goblincake purposely made alt just to provoke me but tomas doesn't seem to understand. idk who it was and i didn't provoke such user. (same goes for the user WaterTapcake).

Sadly he was the only active gm present. please teach tomas to take better actions in such tricky situations.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/VLI4sJm
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-28-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Thread Information