Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: IAMVERYSAD and tomasedison.

Reason: aight so bunch of them vs me. Both are provoking eachother. the SS i've provided are after tomas who came into our convo and told us to stop provoking. in every cases i've been through; when a gm comes in to stop such situation. any user who bypasses what the gm says > serves punishment. but this time round, since it was tomas who hates me and probably enjoyed the bunch who were flaming me.

i completely stopped provking and the ss are after that, which clearly shows the users are provoking me. so why did the gm not take further actions? why was he letting them provoke me when they were told to stop provoking me?

is that how this server gonna operate now? if you guys command something and users do not obey, do u neglect them and let the show continue? that is not right. welp tomas is letting them continue which is very sad to see, im told to use ignore when there are bunch of them trashtalking/flaming me? they even continued for a while when i wasn't even replying it just shows how desperate they were. yet gm tomas let this take place.

im sure if it was a different gm, he/she would've taken a different approach and i've seen such approach being taken place. but no tomas wanted to watch the flame/trashtalk to continue.

There were other random users 'Goblincake' who made alts who started flaming, but no tomas doesn't give a F when things r agains't me. he lets it all happen. that guy with goblincake purposely made alt just to provoke me but tomas doesn't seem to understand. idk who it was and i didn't provoke such user. (same goes for the user WaterTapcake).

Sadly he was the only active gm present. please teach tomas to take better actions in such tricky situations.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/VLI4sJm
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-28-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    According to your screenshots, there is no proof of Tomas provoking or doing anything wrong you so if you want us to take it seriously, you should provide some real evidence about Tomas or else it will be declined. I've taken a few screenshots of everyone insulting, including you so why do you think IAMVERYSAD deserves a punishment but you don't? Here's some of the screenshots I took about everyone:

Here's a proof of you being racist towards the Jewish people: https://imgur.com/a/xctrhhC
    Here's more evidence of everyone, including you, flaming each other: https://imgur.com/a/N1sj5JJ

I agree that some of them crossed the line but it looks like you crossed the line as well.

Banned

Thanks
    tomas is not being reported for provoking but but for not sticking to his words and letting the provokcation continue.

As far as i know when a gm tells you something to do, you should obey to it, which i did. we get it both side provoked but having done that they decided to continue and bring in alts and all i was told to do was /ignore them. Yet they continued? would you want them to continue trashtalk/flame even after ive stopped? you want rest of the community to be like wtf is going on here? and allow them to showcase negative stuff upon me? thats not how it should be. Further actions agains't them should've been taken.

tell me what would have happened, if i decide not to obey what tomas had told us and decided to continue flaming eachother? is that what you guys wanted? it seems as if u guys did since tomas watch the rest of the provocation.

if we continued flaming, we prob all be muted. and i dont need no unessesary mute hence why i stopped. but its ok for them to continue?
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-28-2021 at 08:47 PM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Cake,
    Talked with everyone about the situation and even got admin thoughts so you’d be okay with the final outcome there won’t be an appeal available for this since Admin was here to delegate with us.

Each person(Including yourself)so Bart IAMVERYSAD and you will all be given a 24 hour mute.
    Cake and IAMVERYSAD will receive warnings on top of their mutes.

Closed and Moved
    Last edited by Jordan; 07-28-2021 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Information