Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    tomas is not being reported for provoking but but for not sticking to his words and letting the provokcation continue.

As far as i know when a gm tells you something to do, you should obey to it, which i did. we get it both side provoked but having done that they decided to continue and bring in alts and all i was told to do was /ignore them. Yet they continued? would you want them to continue trashtalk/flame even after ive stopped? you want rest of the community to be like wtf is going on here? and allow them to showcase negative stuff upon me? thats not how it should be. Further actions agains't them should've been taken.

tell me what would have happened, if i decide not to obey what tomas had told us and decided to continue flaming eachother? is that what you guys wanted? it seems as if u guys did since tomas watch the rest of the provocation.

if we continued flaming, we prob all be muted. and i dont need no unessesary mute hence why i stopped. but its ok for them to continue?
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 07-28-2021 at 08:47 PM.

Thread Information