Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^1Zen

Reason: Abusing the teleport bug that some gm's use during events i believe, its really annoying since he can just teleport behind you in a corner and shot you without even been seen, or he can just teleport within your base in mansion while playing AnD ...

Proof/Evidence:
    DMT[040]_^0G^6ray^0_2021-08-02_18-05-45.gzr
    DMT[037]_^0G^6ray^0_2021-08-02_17-58-19.gzr

How can he keep doing this for almost an entire month now without getting any actions against him?

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hey coolpat14,

In the first replay you provided, the user was clearly ghost-elunging, which isn't punishable at all.
    In the second replay you provided, the user was indeed abusing the reported bug (here). However, since the owner McSic is already aware, I believe that this bug will be patched in the next update, but I cannot promise anything because I don't know if there's any progress with that.

Leaving this report open for the owner's inspection.
    Pending...

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Country
    Thanks
    Well thanks i believe i mean... nothing really changes, i dont even know why i botherd to even try to report someone abusing it but okayy goodluck tho !

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by coolpat14 View Post
    Well thanks i believe i mean... nothing really changes, i dont even know why i botherd to even try to report someone abusing it but okayy goodluck tho !
    Not sure if you understood correctly, but it's being looked into. It's indeed sort of glitching, but it can sometimes happen unintentionally when players e-lunge to the sides. Overall, I explained it here in detail. You may take a look, that's for your understanding and for everyone else who will read this report.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi coolpat14,

Thanks for your patience.
    The reported bug was moved to the Developer Team and I believe they will find a way to patch it. As for now, if anyone is annoyed by a certain user who's abusing it, then feel free to vote-kick him since it's an option as well. Further actions will not be taken now.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information