Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Zanmoto, QouthZanmoto

Reason: Excessive Harassment

I do not generally report for harassment or at all, nor care about chat flaming but this was a special case. A mute is not sufficient for this level of harassment, ignore would be useless as well due to the constant following into rooms and seeking me out with troll weapons. A kick isn't even worthwhile either because he would only come back 10mins later thanks to a stupid decision of making them 10min lengths and largely worthless.

He spent his day singling me out to gang in FFAs to following me around and spamming with toxic garbage. Warned him to stop, he did not and only increased the harassment stepping it up with whisper spam and ruining a glad room breaking the rules soley to target me. He would rejoin rooms to avoid death constantly when he was low, then talk shit if he gangs.

The FG staff has enabled this behavior by equipping him with a trolls favorite weapon... long range daggers which need to get removed and are largely hated by the entire community besides the ones that use it. The higher ping one has the easier it is to troll with this unwelcome mistake to the game so called 'balance'.

Proof/Evidence:
    Screenshots: Screenshots of chat and constant whisper spam
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/6Wm7Yjt/0e374105

Replays: Replay of ruining bow room with troll weapon to target me and nobody else.
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...YTASJ4NZtOprPQ
    Last edited by Qwin; 08-08-2021 at 12:56 PM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Qwin,

After reviewing the screenshots and replays, I have came to the conclusion that this is just ego and banter talk between both of you. He said a few statements and also you replied with a few statements back towards him. The /ignore command exists for this exact reason so you can filter out his messages from being seen in public chat and whisper. I would highly suggest you use it on this player. As for avoiding death the threshold is 3 times with evidence and after seeing the replays I only saw he death avoided only 2 times which still doesn't meet the requirements for a full punishment. However, this is still unacceptable and I will talk to him about this entire situation and also verbally warn him to not do this again. If this continues, record and take screenshots again for another report and further action will be taken. Also there is a /staff command to see what GMs are online so you can contact them in-game to get this resolved quicker.

Sincerely, TonySoprano
    Closed and moved.

Thread Information