Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:To have a modifier that only allows Rusty swords or swords with the same DMG

It would be great to have a [RS] modifier that allows only rusy swords and same DMG swords, or that makes every sword the same DMG as rusty. Thank you very much
    Last edited by Bewox; 08-09-2021 at 07:22 AM.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Nop.

I think you should be able to pick which sword class can enter the room (kodachi, dagger, longsword), but not change the dmg. The logic is that why punish people who have spent time leveling up or even donating real money by setting the sword dmg to something weaker.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Whats the point of donating if u cant use them ingame?
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

inxeres's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Nop.

I think you should be able to pick which sword class can enter the room (kodachi, dagger, longsword), but not change the dmg. The logic is that why punish people who have spent time leveling up or even donating real money by setting the sword dmg to something weaker.
    likewise, why punish the new players who want to learn and join the game? i remember coming into fgunz many years back as a new player, joining a glad room only to have to fight people with high dmg swords with just a rusty. are you saying high levels should use a sword with double the damage of a rusty to fight against newer players who can't even bf? even if they can bf, it still does not necessarily mean that they can win.

anyway, that's beside the whole point of this post. i think its a good idea because glads prefer fighting with rusty and in a room full of rusty, a person can just waltz in with a 28dmg sword and ruin the entire room. if they want to use their high level swords, they can go to other glad rooms. either way, OP is not asking for a nerf to anything, just a modifier. so you can still use your swords just without the high dmg.

5. The following user said thank you to inxeres for this useful post:

Bewox (08-17-2021)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree with suggestions like this, it's the same as the suggestion to make a no donation items tag. It's really punishing the people who donate just because you prefer using a rusty sword. That should be on your own risk since you can all use a high level sword but you choose not to, wouldn't be fair to force everyone using such sword as well, not everyone enjoys using a rusty.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bewox View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:To have a modifier that only allows Rusty swords or swords with the same DMG

It would be great to have a [RS] modifier that allows only rusy swords and same DMG swords, or that makes every sword the same DMG as rusty. Thank you very much
    im fine with that if u restrict the use for Duel gamemode only.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Since this suggestion refers to donation items (mostly) for their "doubled damage vs rusty", i consider this in the no donations roomtag category which is in the "suggestions we're never gonna add".
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...will-never-add

Country
    Thanks
    nope cause i like to see newgen sworders cry g_g

Thread Information