Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: McGreegor

Reason: It turns out that I had reported it before, but they told me that the report was rejected because I did not have a verification video, I could record and you can see that it takes time to die and there was a moment where it hung, but I could not record those moments, but I I'm already tired of this guy with his lag and warned him many times that he gets easy kills, but to kill him is complicated because sometimes he doesn't even die, and it's complicated, it ruins my gaming experience. Capture and video that you most want me to show you by God, what kind of help in the forum, I have already shown even captures of your ping, please. Strict sanction for this type. incidentally, he has even insulted me every time I warned him.
    I'm really tired and have been in several games is the same with that guy. I hope they can do something god, I'm stressed to see the advantage he takes with his lag that stresses me just trying to kill.
    I'm very sorry not to be able to send a video where you can clearly see how it takes 2 seconds to die after being shot by franco, the video is too heavy and I have no idea how to cut it, if someone sends me a message and explains, I could send it to them and see I'm not lying, please do something.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/i8u4YCx

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Donate9999 View Post
    IGN of reported player: McGreegor

Reason: It turns out that I had reported it before, but they told me that the report was rejected because I did not have a verification video, I could record and you can see that it takes time to die and there was a moment where it hung, but I could not record those moments, but I I'm already tired of this guy with his lag and warned him many times that he gets easy kills, but to kill him is complicated because sometimes he doesn't even die, and it's complicated, it ruins my gaming experience. Capture and video that you most want me to show you by God, what kind of help in the forum, I have already shown even captures of your ping, please. Strict sanction for this type. incidentally, he has even insulted me every time I warned him.
    I'm really tired and have been in several games is the same with that guy. I hope they can do something god, I'm stressed to see the advantage he takes with his lag that stresses me just trying to kill.
    I'm very sorry not to be able to send a video where you can clearly see how it takes 2 seconds to die after being shot by franco, the video is too heavy and I have no idea how to cut it, if someone sends me a message and explains, I could send it to them and see I'm not lying, please do something.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/i8u4YCx
    Hi Donate no matter what the size of the video is we will take it. Upload it to mediafire. And reply with it back here! Thanks

Country
    Thanks
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/usu4p...UEBAS.mp4/file
    There is the video, it is the last time that I will send this guy's report, they even have me stressed because I don't understand, I even showed captures and not even so, how terrible I thought I would find a solution, have a good night and I just hope that that subject stop ruining the games with your lag. Clearly you can see in the video how it takes him to die and the other subject who was in the room died immediately, now what excuse are they going to give me for not taking action against that subject.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/usu4p...UEBAS.mp4/file
    There is the video, it is the last time that I will send this guy's report, they even have me stressed because I don't understand, I even showed captures and not even so, how terrible I thought I would find a solution, have a good night and I just hope that that subject stop ruining the games with your lag. Clearly you can see in the video how it takes him to die and the other subject who was in the room died immediately, now what excuse are they going to give me for not taking action against that subject.
    This is not the file i requested and if you dont start taking this more serious when we request for replays then we cant help you. It even states in your game that you started a replay, So why you can not send us that replay doesnt make sense. We need the replay so we can accurately view your claims. That comes directly from your replay folder on for Fgunz. Please try to find it and send it in.
    Last edited by Jordan; 08-11-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/2epFK9k
    Ready, nothing more to say, check the video and good night. Nothing more to say.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/2epFK9k
    Ready, nothing more to say, check the video and good night. Nothing more to say.
    You were simply asked to provide us with a replay taken by F11 key. You can find all of your replays via: Documents > Freestyle GunZ folder > Replays. Please upload the required replay (taken by F11 key) on one of the following websites:
    - Sendspace.com
    - Mediafire.com

What you provided us with right now is a video taken by F10 key and we do not accept it.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Country
    Thanks
    Hahaha in the link I sent is the video I have bought it on my phone to check that it works and you can see the video clearly and on the mediafire I don't know how to use that, and by God you see the Video there hahaha, and you took me banning my account years ago with a few simple images and you did not send any video and tell me that evidence is missing. Have a great day. Cancel the report, good night.
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 08-11-2021 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Removed the color code I added by mistake.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hahaha in the link I sent is the video I have bought it on my phone to check that it works and you can see the video clearly and on the mediafire I don't know how to use that, and by God you see the Video there hahaha, and you took me banning my account years ago with a few simple images and you did not send any video and tell me that evidence is missing. Have a great day. Cancel the report, good night.
    Every time you see me replying to you both in-game or on forums while all I try to do is to help, you keep bringing up that report that was posted 4 years ago, which I barely remember. Anyhow, get over it because it's not even related to the topic we're discussing right now.

Due to lack of proof,
    Declined.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information