Country
    Thanks
    [B]Suggestion type:
    FGunZ Questing

[B]Suggestion description:
    Hello all. I have been playing FG for sometime now and only recently started questing.

And I really enjoy it because of the many quests, difficulties and weapons that can be obtained.

My suggestion would be if we can add some sort of statistics for questers. For example when we join a room we can see someone's K/D, rank, Level and Clan

Can we do this for questers (cause some of us have no K/D at all)
    for example it could display amount of quests done, mythical's obtained, solo quest done, survival time, pve damage equipped, most successful quest, number highest played quest.. etc.

I think there is a lot of things we can do here which can make questing so much more. Thank you for the consideration and hard work!!

2. The following user said thank you to Otiose for this useful post:

Sake (08-15-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    yes this seems like a good idea for them statistics. speak to fgunz developer stephanM he works on quest improvement. maybe he might consider some of your ideas.

Thanks
    i think that sounds awesome showing the pve in game room that a player has! as for the rest sound way to much complicated!

5. The following user said thank you to Sanbaki for this useful post:

Fave (08-17-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Also please add a timer for king kong quest

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Otiose View Post
    [B]Suggestion type:
    FGunZ Questing

[B]Suggestion description:
    Hello all. I have been playing FG for sometime now and only recently started questing.

And I really enjoy it because of the many quests, difficulties and weapons that can be obtained.

My suggestion would be if we can add some sort of statistics for questers. For example when we join a room we can see someone's K/D, rank, Level and Clan

Can we do this for questers (cause some of us have no K/D at all)
    for example it could display amount of quests done, mythical's obtained, solo quest done, survival time, pve damage equipped, most successful quest, number highest played quest.. etc.

I think there is a lot of things we can do here which can make questing so much more. Thank you for the consideration and hard work!!

A questers book could be added. Its literally that what you want to be added, you can see all the Boss, NPC and quest you have completed, as well as K/D

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emxrald View Post
    A questers book could be added. Its literally that what you want to be added, you can see all the Boss, NPC and quest you have completed, as well as K/D
    Yeah I still want to implement this in the future.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Emerald (08-17-2021)

kats's Avatar Bloody Red Wolf

Country
    Thanks
    Well, that's a great idea I'm playing more quests more than DM or TDM

Thread Information