Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This is the only day i experience this i have no problems on net as matter of fact i played league of legends games before this happen i just keep getting random dcs and unable to join the server i played for a while then random dc it seems intentional not only that after i couldnt play i went to other games and everything was fine . so yeah i dont know what to do other than unistalling if that the purpose of this? ethier way someone ddosing me on purpose or staff keeps dcing me

Banned

Thanks
    as far as i know there is an on-going issue with constant dc's. Ever since then i havn't seen admins fix it yet or carry out any updates. Seems as if they are working on fixin it i guess. staff dc'ing maybe. ask admin for logs. in the past there have been staff team abusing powers on ppl they hate or whole server and got themselves demoted.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 08-15-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds more like the server is having connection issues. If you’re able to play other games and such it’s most likely just a host issue with our servers. Staff doesn’t DC for no reason. And if you were being DDoS’d your internet would be down completely.

Thread Information