Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Bet admins and devs are aware of this issue but no fix yet
I believe this random crash has happened since Christmas update, which happens in each 1 ~ 1.5 hours of playing, except for quest/survival/CQs
I found rendering issues on hyper dimension and feline avatar causing extreme fps drop.[https://imgur.com/a/pGHeotQ]
This issue happens sometimes in the middle of playing 1~1.5 hours as well. Prolly these 2 issues are related to each other.
Those avatar issues are related to the crash issue that was introduced around the January updates, yeah, we're aware of that. The next update is around the corner and we'll see if that fixes the issues.

Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
please tell me there is a fix coming for all these crashes, almost every clan war there is atleast someone that has crashed, i also just crashed like 15 times just trying to put on clothes on my character and it just crashes everytime i try to remove or put something on wtf? sometimes it just crashes before i even get to inventory
If you crash as often as you say, that's not the crash issue that we know about. You should not crash trying to put on or remove clothes and definitely not multiple times in a row.