Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: essekde

Reason: kicking me for no reason, threatening to kick me and he did.

i argued with this guy about something, he couldn't take it. and tells me 'take it or leave'. i told this guy its fgunz servers event not just smile clans event. but he got really upset and kicked me out for silly reason.

i'm sure during his trial he was asked how to deal with such situaition. simply kicking a user for that reason is not a solution and he should avoid doing so. I didn't provoke him he just salty from previous events we'd had.

So is it ok for him to take stupid/silly actions cause he hates me? why r u guys hiring ppl to hate on ppl whilst hosting? thats completely sad? why not hire some new people on the server instead who are neutral towards all players rather hiring ppl who take up fights/sides and use powers to abuse on the person. mcsic pls consider hiring new ppl. ew.

pls dont hire sensitive ppl, hire ppl who are capable of handling such situation and not showcase their hatred whilst they are part of a staff team. thats just not how it should be ew.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/wbGWthC

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    You are constantly disrespecting me and my colleagues from the staff team in-game and expecting now for a further reference by the owner of the server? No.

I was present in the event and I could see you treating my fellow Event Moderator, Eeksdee, like garbage and he had the right to kick you for that. Just like McSic mentioned in one of your recent staff reports; "If you disturb the ET so much, the ET should be very well allowed to exclude you from the event, to proceed hosting for the other players". Deal with the consequences of your provocations and defective behavior which you refuse to change.

Additionally, your proof is not sufficient.

Declined.
    Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information