Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Very well written, this has been an issue for a long time, hope to be fixed

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Lol I went to check your video. The thing is that this server is actually really accurate, your eyes perceive you might make a pb, but you aren't.

The fact that you do more damage from further range only has to do with the shots being less compressed the farther away an enemy is. Meaning that if you miss close range, you're more likely to deal less dmg than if you miss from far range.

I'd recommend you watching your own video, putting the speed at 0.25 and pausing continuously as you are about to hit. In most of these cases it should be obvious that you're barely missing, but the gameplay is so real-time and fast paced, that your eyes perceive it as a hit. especially with those fast paced flicks, your gun may be in an entirely different place in just a frame.

I took some screenshots to show you, when you just hit, but you only see the "hit" marker on the top right slightly after u shot, so it's not super accurate to show the screenshots, rather listen to the sound of you hitting and looking at where your crosshair is at that moment. You'll see that you're not so accurate as you think you are.

If you feel like you hit less on this server than the original or another server, you could be right. Since I believe the bullet pattern is altered on this server and at least the shots are a lot more compressed, meaning that you usually would hit a lot more because the shotgun spread was wide enough to grant you a ton of hits. And I'm not sure if this is the case, but in official servers I felt like I was able to curve my pellets to make a good hit on someone, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

So it's an entirely different experience, but at the same time it's a lot more accurate.

Thanks
    -make the spread uniform
    on a hit:
    -x= the minimum between 0.5 seconds and the interval of time the aim(spread) was on target before the hit
    -calculate the time weighted average during x interval of the spread's supposed damage on the target , closer time to the hit=higher weight
    -calculate the damage regularly
    -take the maximum damage
    -do damage

Country
    Thanks
    i've had many instances like this as well, where i felt like i should've done so much more.

But difference is i have pellets turned on and i rewatch the replays.

and while its crazy to know you can miss at that range, its rng of the pellets afterall.

the very slightest movement right before you shoot greatly affects your outcome - and you'll only get to see this affect with pellets on

case 1,2,6 - your low dmg shots seemed to be flicks that involve the very slightest movements right before you shoot

case 3 - shots here did what they were supposed to because these were stable shots and not movement-related shots like case 2

case 4 is the only sus clip imo, but you'll never know if you don't have pellets turned on.

case 5 - your second shoot mightve hit for more, but was only able to register 30 because of opponents hp, so you never actually get to find out how much the second shoot did

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, I hit pretty hard doesn't matter what server i play on.
    FGunZ had it's moments where my hits wouldn't do anything but it didn't happen that many times and it was usually my own fault.
    Last edited by Rain; 09-17-2021 at 04:24 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information