Originally Posted by ijramist View Post
No, because the probability of hitting more bullets will be less. However, that doesn't mean we can accept a TWOFOLD damage difference (more than half bullets were missed). Let's create a situation for now, the worst case we can do is to aim on arms or any of the limbs. In that case, I can agree wtih you. But in the video my crosshair is not even any close to have such situation. My crosshair is either well-centered or almost centered - which is meant to deal a lot of damage. Again, we are talking about a TWOFOLD damage difference between a solid-centered shot and an almost centered shot, in the worst cases I believe the maximum damage difference should be 1.5 times in my cases.

You can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example. Our discussed issue is prominent - aimming and damaging. Regarding aimming, we gotta take both two possible situations: 1) aim + fast movements and flicks. 2) aim + slow movements and less flicks. These are the only two situations that can help us to conclude various points. Why are you taking an X that has movements and doesn't has an aim ? As long as the guy can barely aim while moving then that's his personal issue, not a game's mechanism issue.

You are now talking about a miscellaneous gaming levels. In order to debate about a game's system relating damage issue, then we have to take the maximum number of scenarios that are aim-related. We can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example to interfere in our discussion. As I mentioned before, that will turn into a personal issue to that player himself and lack of training.

I've no idea what you are talking about, came from where ?
every single one of your rebuttals is backed up by the assumption that you're a 10/10 aimer, which cannot be concluded without pellets turned on. Its the same concept as when people complain about hitting PB's that do low dmg. Last time i checked FG doesnt have a PB recognition counter. You only truly know through pellets.

you deduce that every single one of your shots that did low dmg are dead center. But watching it in slow-mo says otherwise, + you're also not taking into consideration the most important aspect of spread - rng.

Said this in all my replies and am gonna say it again, only pellets will tell, without them, you donthave a case to build on.