Lol I went to check your video. The thing is that this server is actually really accurate, your eyes perceive you might make a pb, but you aren't.

The fact that you do more damage from further range only has to do with the shots being less compressed the farther away an enemy is. Meaning that if you miss close range, you're more likely to deal less dmg than if you miss from far range.

I'd recommend you watching your own video, putting the speed at 0.25 and pausing continuously as you are about to hit. In most of these cases it should be obvious that you're barely missing, but the gameplay is so real-time and fast paced, that your eyes perceive it as a hit. especially with those fast paced flicks, your gun may be in an entirely different place in just a frame.

I took some screenshots to show you, when you just hit, but you only see the "hit" marker on the top right slightly after u shot, so it's not super accurate to show the screenshots, rather listen to the sound of you hitting and looking at where your crosshair is at that moment. You'll see that you're not so accurate as you think you are.

If you feel like you hit less on this server than the original or another server, you could be right. Since I believe the bullet pattern is altered on this server and at least the shots are a lot more compressed, meaning that you usually would hit a lot more because the shotgun spread was wide enough to grant you a ton of hits. And I'm not sure if this is the case, but in official servers I felt like I was able to curve my pellets to make a good hit on someone, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

So it's an entirely different experience, but at the same time it's a lot more accurate.