Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks

Hello, the provided video simply shows you all how much the damage system is barely effective.
    Before I get into explaining the cases in the video, lemme clear out a quick thing.
    NetSpeed.PNG
    My net is pretty decent, I didn't have any spikes during the gameplay in the vidoe. Plus, my opponents ping wasn't above 80 and they actually had a stable net too and didn't lag at all. So, PBs weren't registering NOT due to net issues.
    Let's get into our cases that need to be verified:

Case 1 : in 00:02 a 0 range hit which is supposed to make around 108 dmg I guess ? (Full PB) has actually made 45 DMG.
    Case 2 : in 00:08 another close-range hit which is supposed to make plenty of damage has actually made 18 DMG.
    Case 3 : in 00:10 2 centered middle-range hits (1st hit made 45 DMG, 2nd hit made 36 DMG). Can we compare case 3 and case 2 please ? since when middle-range hits deal more damage than close-range hits ?
    Case 4 : in 00:13 another 0 range well-centered hit which is supposed to make a full PB has actually made 45 DMG.
    Case 5 : in 00:17 static distance between me and the enemy, centered crosshair, 2 hits were dealt - each hit made DIFFERENT DMG. (1st hit made 63 DMG, 2nd hit made 30 DMG) - we are talking about 2 hits that have more than a TWOFOLD DMG difference. Although knowing that the 2 hits have no prominent outer factors, unless we take the bullets spread into consideration - each hit the shotgun did, it threw different bullets distribution. However, that still doesn't clarify a TWOFOLD DMG difference! Besides, I had no teammates behind me that contributed in damaging the enemy, I faced him alone. I even whispered the guy right after the kill if my 2 shots hit him any hard and he said that one did and one didn't.
    Case 6 : in 00:23 the first two shots I made on him during a backstab - (1st one made 54 DMG, 2nd one made 108 DMG). 2 solid shots were done. Our current case pretty similar to case 5 right now. However, we are talking about a pretty close-range now. 2 hits, almost same close range between me and the enemy, another TWOFOLD DMG difference existed.

Summary: The cases I just mentioned are presenting an irritating logic. The clips were taken from a single recording of 20 minutes.
    I could provide more cases too, I was just too lazy to catch more. Regarding the spread, I believe it's good.
    Regarding anti-lead, the video explains enough. I've visited the latest updates that were released, no changes were made that has to do with
    anti-lead. Most of the updates consisted a lot of new nice added features, however these updates doesn't help the players that are into clan wars.
    FGunZ's daily online players range between 90-110 let's say, and most of the time clan wars are just pretty dead. Basically, reviving clan wars
    will surely increase the game's active players and I highly believe that it would be revived once you fix the way shotguns damage register.
    Nowadays, FGunZ lacks them competitive clan warriors who always made the game more entertaining. Get them back by having a decent
    damage system. Make your best and good luck with that. I hope to see a complete professional update related to our main issue.
    Last edited by ijramist; 08-22-2021 at 10:48 PM.

2. The following 15 users say thank you to ijramist for this useful post:

Akimbo (08-26-2021), Amamin (08-25-2021), Amers (08-23-2021), Avenge (08-25-2021), Faky (08-23-2021), Flow (08-25-2021), Jonathan pls (08-22-2021), Mattie (08-23-2021), Overdrive (08-23-2021), Ricky (08-22-2021), RlCK (08-24-2021), Tzunami best0 (08-23-2021), Victory (09-18-2021), yanmek3 (08-22-2021), yas6en (08-22-2021)

Thread Information