Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Shots 1-5: Clearly missed.
    Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).
    Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.
    Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because Hiko was already dead.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Flicking and moving your cursor rapidly right before you shoot has everything to do with how much you deal simply because of mouse sensitivity.
    Here’s an extremely simple and easy to understand concept. You experiment with 2 shots from the exact same distance
    First shoot - you place your cursor right in the middle on someone who isn’t moving and shoot. You’ll deal a consistent and high amount.
    Second shoot - you take the same distance and the same person that isn’t moving, but this time you move your cursor right to left and shoot.
    Do you think you will deal as consistent and as much damage on the second shot compared to the first? If your answer is no then my case for 1,2,6 stands.
    No, because the probability of hitting more bullets will be less. However, that doesn't mean we can accept a TWOFOLD damage difference (more than half bullets were missed). Let's create a situation for now, the worst case we can do is to aim on arms or any of the limbs. In that case, I can agree wtih you. But in the video my crosshair is not even any close to have such situation. My crosshair is either well-centered or almost centered - which is meant to deal a lot of damage. Again, we are talking about a TWOFOLD damage difference between a solid-centered shot and an almost centered shot, in the worst cases I believe the maximum damage difference should be 1.5 times in my cases.

The milliseconds of movements right before a shot goes off plays an extremely big part in your dmg. Without pellets, this is impossible to see. But if you try and play with pellets on and go back to watch the replays, you’ll see how cursor placement during fast movement greatly affects aim.
    You can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example. Our discussed issue is prominent - aimming and damaging. Regarding aimming, we gotta take both two possible situations: 1) aim + fast movements and flicks. 2) aim + slow movements and less flicks. These are the only two situations that can help us to conclude various points. Why are you taking an X that has movements and doesn't has an aim ? As long as the guy can barely aim while moving then that's his personal issue, not a game's mechanism issue.

On the topic of how some players can move extremely quick but still deal consistent dmg. Some players are just better than us at the game. Comparing yourself to another player isn’t comparing apples to apples.
    You are now talking about a miscellaneous gaming levels. In order to debate about a game's system relating damage issue, then we have to take the maximum number of scenarios that are aim-related. We can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example to interfere in our discussion. As I mentioned before, that will turn into a personal issue to that player himself and lack of training.

Btw I get where you’re coming from. But unless pellets are turned, you have nothing on your case.
    I've no idea what you are talking about, came from where ?
    Last edited by ijramist; 08-23-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

Amamin (08-25-2021), Avenge (08-25-2021), Faky (08-23-2021), ijramist (08-23-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    Most hated shit in cw's I dont know what makes like this, I always use to blame "lag shield" idk it is server side or players side, in the end cw is ultra shit to me.

Edit: +1 Title
    Last edited by Faky; 08-23-2021 at 06:31 PM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ijramist View Post
    No, because the probability of hitting more bullets will be less. However, that doesn't mean we can accept a TWOFOLD damage difference (more than half bullets were missed). Let's create a situation for now, the worst case we can do is to aim on arms or any of the limbs. In that case, I can agree wtih you. But in the video my crosshair is not even any close to have such situation. My crosshair is either well-centered or almost centered - which is meant to deal a lot of damage. Again, we are talking about a TWOFOLD damage difference between a solid-centered shot and an almost centered shot, in the worst cases I believe the maximum damage difference should be 1.5 times in my cases.

You can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example. Our discussed issue is prominent - aimming and damaging. Regarding aimming, we gotta take both two possible situations: 1) aim + fast movements and flicks. 2) aim + slow movements and less flicks. These are the only two situations that can help us to conclude various points. Why are you taking an X that has movements and doesn't has an aim ? As long as the guy can barely aim while moving then that's his personal issue, not a game's mechanism issue.

You are now talking about a miscellaneous gaming levels. In order to debate about a game's system relating damage issue, then we have to take the maximum number of scenarios that are aim-related. We can't take someone who can't aim while moving as an example to interfere in our discussion. As I mentioned before, that will turn into a personal issue to that player himself and lack of training.

I've no idea what you are talking about, came from where ?
    every single one of your rebuttals is backed up by the assumption that you're a 10/10 aimer, which cannot be concluded without pellets turned on. Its the same concept as when people complain about hitting PB's that do low dmg. Last time i checked FG doesnt have a PB recognition counter. You only truly know through pellets.

you deduce that every single one of your shots that did low dmg are dead center. But watching it in slow-mo says otherwise, + you're also not taking into consideration the most important aspect of spread - rng.

Said this in all my replies and am gonna say it again, only pellets will tell, without them, you donthave a case to build on.

Country
    Thanks
    I'd like to propose a new spread variation that could cling to nearby opponents.
    Here's a demonstration of how it could look:

8. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Hart (08-23-2021)

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    every single one of your rebuttals is backed up by the assumption that you're a 10/10 aimer, which cannot be concluded without pellets turned on. Its the same concept as when people complain about hitting PB's that do low dmg. Last time i checked FG doesnt have a PB recognition counter. You only truly know through pellets.

you deduce that every single one of your shots that did low dmg are dead center. But watching it in slow-mo says otherwise, + you're also not taking into consideration the most important aspect of spread - rng.

Said this in all my replies and am gonna say it again, only pellets will tell, without them, you donthave a case to build on.
    I’m aware that it is an RNG based game. It’s been like that since GunZ 1.5 if I’m not wrong. I’m not claiming that I’m a 10/10 aimer, I’m just considering the correct requirements we have to put in order to clarify our issue in general. Anyways, if I had enough time in the future to record more clips with pellets on I’ll provide it.
    If you are able to do that, it would be highly appreciated then.

Country
    Thanks
    Very well written, this has been an issue for a long time.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Shots 1-5: Clearly missed.
    Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).
    Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.
    Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because Hiko was already dead.
    Wat da hell is recoil/spray control on gunz lmfao

12. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amamin (08-25-2021)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Wat da hell is recoil/spray control on gunz lmfao
    Famous Csgo copypasta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information