SlowKStyle's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Att&def maps are getting boring day in and day out its garden or mansion would really like to switch it up and play different maps also where's its not crowded and it's only 4v4 or 5v5 and just switch map every 10 rounds or something that's where i have the most fun on this game not spamming 100 rounds of garden or mansion

so like if anyone would do this or even make a daily thing to at least do this once where we play different maps
    idk how people would know i wanna do this but i can't play for hours i want to because of the no decent servers to play on which makes me not wanna improve which i really need to also and don't say go in training because that's boring

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    As far as I have noticed there are rotation tdm rooms nearly everyday, if not every.
    One thing that I have tried doing is rather than waiting for a specific room/mode I want to play, I create my own and wait for people to join, just make sure the room is in top 8 (001-008)

3. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Emerald (09-02-2021)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You can try setting up a relay where you switch through maps after a certain amount of rounds being played on a map.
    Though attack & defend does not work on all maps, like you mentioned.. Garden is not part of the Attack and Defende since it is a more open map without a 'real' base to defend unlike Mansion or Castle.

Yuval's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    server is dead, no need to try to create tdms rooms.
    play duel.

inxeres's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    you know tdm isnt the only thing you can do on this server right? try gladding or skillmapping

SlowKStyle's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by inxeres View Post
    you know tdm isnt the only thing you can do on this server right? try gladding or skillmapping
    i don't wanna glad or skillmap lmao im not that kind of player haha i want TD to be fun again that's why i put this

Country
    Thanks
    go clan war

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    go clan war
    Nimer K.

Thread Information