Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Hello guys,

I just bought Invisible sword combo with donation elemental orbs for 400 coins on Donation shop.
    The reason i bought it was mainly for the orbs discount.
    I expected to own donation orbs with more dense (to be more attractive) Elements Animation effects than the lv.80 orbs in game bounty shop.
    But the truth is not met my expectation, their glows/effects are the same as lv20-60 orbs in bounty shop.

i'm a quester, so i don't care much about extra orb damages.
    I just want to ride Goblin King Kong with more fun having the Glow + Animation effect of lv.80 elemental orbs and expect to have denser effects from the Donations

So i have some questions:

Q1: Can you guys make the Donation elemental orbs be like lv.80 bounty orbs or even more dense?

Q2: In case, it has the effects but somehow be turned off, can i turn it back on?

Q3: I don't request to refund the item, if possible, can you guys add the glow+animation effects to the Donation orbs in the future updates?

Thanks in advance ,

WOrldLIne.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    adding that this also applies to how the donation ice slows by 99% unlike the other ices which just disable dashing. on some occasion, the no dash is more punishing than the 99% slow, making it non benificial to use the item for whoever bought it.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moving this for To be added later. For suggestion (1) is solid and I feel that this might be changed in some point in time. (same goes for 3, since, 1 & 3 almost the same).

(2) If there was no effect for the element it would be a different item, which defeats the purpose. (so no...)

Spoiler!

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Have Been Added, due to "Donation elements now have the same strong visual effect as the lvl 80 elements", see the update thread for more information.

Spoiler!

Thread Information