When I joined the room, I repeatedly asked if there was anyone else EXCEPT YOURSELF who wanted the user "Sparta" out of the room. "Surprisingly", neither anyone else replied to me with a positive answer nor supported the vote-kick you started. Also, two other users in the room confirmed it for me that it was you who started the vote-kick. Basically, you didn't have any valid reason to kick the user, not to mention you even proved that by going to the lobby and started provoking the user illegitimately.

I would like to point out that once I joined the room on /hide mode, you also started another vote kick on the user "Nellwyn" without any valid reason. Honestly, sounds like a repeated abuse of the kick function to me, so refrain from repeating that.

In addition, you may write reports like a human-being, without calling other people by names or stuff like that. Any failure to respect other users when posting a report will result in immediate decline. Again, you chose not to attach any proof which is a huge minus and you are perfectly aware of that.

Declined.