Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Tomaedision

Reason:

Unkicking his friend named 'Sparta'.

Alright whenever i get kicked, ommodown tells me 'sit 10 mins and play', regardless of the reason, he is careless to find out the reason. why? cause he knows that the 10 mins kick system is designed to make the player kicked sit outside the room regardless of the reason.
    So why the F does this 'sparta' kid get special treatment from Tomasedision? cause they are friends???? i thought gms are meant to have neutral decision, it seems like they dont.

Tomaedision did come in the room to ask, why he was kicked? i raised my part of issue, but the rest did not? so what? they all pressed y hadn't they? so they is no need for tomas to get into the room to cause further drama.

Pls can the gms stop with favouring their friends? thats not what a GM is, thats called abusing.

Proof/Evidence: N/A. no proof can be gathered for this.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    IGN of reported player: Tomaedision

Reason:

Unkicking his friend named 'Sparta'.

Alright whenever i get kicked, ommodown tells me 'sit 10 mins and play', regardless of the reason, he is careless to find out the reason. why? cause he knows that the 10 mins kick system is designed to make the player kicked sit outside the room regardless of the reason.
    So why the F does this 'sparta' kid get special treatment from Tomasedision? cause they are friends???? i thought gms are meant to have neutral decision, it seems like they dont.

Tomaedision did come in the room to ask, why he was kicked? i raised my part of issue, but the rest did not? so what? they all pressed y hadn't they? so they is no need for tomas to get into the room to cause further drama.

Pls can the gms stop with favouring their friends? thats not what a GM is, thats called abusing.

Proof/Evidence: N/A. no proof can be gathered for this.
    Reworked Kick System: Kicks are automatically lifted after 10 minutes + the kicked user is informed how much time remains when he tries to join the room. (Example) + You gain the ability to kick every 10 minutes if you don't have it. That means after logging in, you won't be able to kick for the first 10 minutes. After starting a votekick on someone, you won't be able to start another vote for 10 minutes. The old ways to gain kicks don't work anymore. (I suppose staff can be more lenient with kicks due to this new system)

The staff aren't more Lenient they started favouring their friends, and give zero fks about ppl they hate when they appraoch them for unfair kick. Tomas told me im abusing the kicks, mcsic states old bug is fixed and dont work anymore and i cannot spam kicks, so where is he making this claim from? very weird, pls educate the gm with the game.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    When I joined the room, I repeatedly asked if there was anyone else EXCEPT YOURSELF who wanted the user "Sparta" out of the room. "Surprisingly", neither anyone else replied to me with a positive answer nor supported the vote-kick you started. Also, two other users in the room confirmed it for me that it was you who started the vote-kick. Basically, you didn't have any valid reason to kick the user, not to mention you even proved that by going to the lobby and started provoking the user illegitimately.

I would like to point out that once I joined the room on /hide mode, you also started another vote kick on the user "Nellwyn" without any valid reason. Honestly, sounds like a repeated abuse of the kick function to me, so refrain from repeating that.

In addition, you may write reports like a human-being, without calling other people by names or stuff like that. Any failure to respect other users when posting a report will result in immediate decline. Again, you chose not to attach any proof which is a huge minus and you are perfectly aware of that.

Declined.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information