Country
    Thanks
    hey
    i just redownload the game after years, when i ended up downlading the game and updates
    the game doesnt launch
    'any solutions?
    like i have the option to press play when i press on it the game just doesnt launch.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Have you tried to run the game as administrator?

There are 4 different things that could cause this problem, try all solutions.

Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
    Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.

OR: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder. If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only. If it asks - run the repair option.

OR: You are lacking of administrative rights. To gain administrative rights, you need to do the following;
    - Head over to your FGunZ folder destination.
    - Right click the folder of FGunZ > Properties.
    - Go to "Security" tab > there you will see Group or User names.
    - Edit every single user you see in the list and tick out the "Full Control" option, make sure you tick the "Allowed", not "Deny".
    - When you are completely sure that you now permitted all of the users, apply all the changes by clicking "Apply > Okay".
    - You should now have full administrative rights on the FGunZ folder.
    - Try to run the Launcher as Administrator > FGunZ should start loading.

Try installing Freestyle GunZ on the drive where your main Operation System (OS) is installed, by default for most of the computers - the OS is installed on the Local Disk <C:> and if you have your OS installed on a second hard drive, install FGunZ there.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ng-you-need!#5

If none of the steps above work, could you upload your mlog.txt in your Freestyle GunZ folder (normally located in your C:/Program Files (86x)/ )

Thread Information