Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Freestylers!

How's everyone doing?

I jumped online last night for around 45 minutes and bumped into a few players who still remembered me and it brought back allot of memories, I actually enjoyed playing none competitively, just hanging with players and talking to them, reminding me why back in 2013 I made the switch to this server and eventually applied to become a GM to be a bigger part of this great community.

Since I've been gone not much has changed for myself personally, little boy which those who remember me was the reason for my resignation, well he's now nearly 3 and as of Monday 20th September, I popped the question to my other half and she said yes! So I'm now pushing 29 years old, pretty much bald, a homer owner, have a 3 year old child and due to get married.

That being said, just that 45 minutes of playing has roped me back in and you'll be seeing more of me around the server and forums again. Hope y'all don't mind. Looking forward to re-connecting with some of the older players and new ones who have come about. Be ready for that 2/10 "i am da sb" aim.

OH! One more thing...

Notorious4GM!

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Lenny (10-03-2021), Linzor (09-29-2021), Love Donna (09-28-2021), Person69 (09-29-2021), Resort (10-21-2021), yas6en (09-29-2021)

Thread Information