Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Tomasedison

Reason: Letting his friend win event by taking unfair advantage over the game.

Idk why Tomas wants to get into trouble for no reason. seems dumb to me.

It was 'End of the World' Event where the host is spamming rockets in the centre of the map.
    As per him he tells me there is no rule against Elevating on this event.

Explain me why the F we dont allow people to elevate in dodgeball? where the host clearly sees the people elevating from their shooting position?

As per my knowledge, everytime a round starts the host is meant to check for elevators on this event or people would let him know, its been like this for years now. What makes Tomas host the event differently? i tell you, this guy wants his friends to take unfair advantage to win events over new people who are coming into the game.

That clearly shows what kind of corruption Tomas is bringing into this community, he seems to slack.

Please re-watch the recorded replay of the host and consider changing the winner, Cause Eran clearly did not win. and the host shouldn't be allowing people to elevate in the 1st place.

If not done yet, please add 'No Elevating' as a rule on this event, i'm sure its 'Normal' for us to not elevate to take unfair advantage. ( Edit: Why am I telling this anyways? wtf are the Event Team doing? why are they wanting people to take unfair advantage? why are they not reviewing the Event List to further improve it??? smh...)

Please also reconsider his position. awful stuff.

Proof/Evidence: i dont have, the GM should own up n share.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 10-02-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, Cake
    If I read correctly in the rules for(EoTW) its not stated that elevating isnt allowed.
    Ill have to decline the report on the premise that well, youre in the wrong section. If youd like to suggest a rule go to this page. https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...75-Suggestions
    Other than that its not really much of a report for anything to go on, Please read up on the event list if youd like further insight on details about all event rules.

Please Record you Evidence as well Cake, last time we will tell you this next time its Auto Decline.

Declined
    Closed & Moved

Thread Information