Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

It has come to my attention that certain individuals keep switching back to their original team after going to the other team via the balance function. So I would like to propose a rule against switching to the other team after being balanced. It causes rooms to stay uneven for long periods of time, which is what the balance option was supposed to prevent in the first place.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I don't agree with that. But maybe there could be like a time limit for how often one can switch teams or that you can't join the other team unless it does become evenly balanced. I understand your perspective but personally I don't think one should prevent friends/clan members and whatnot from playing in the same team (together) in a public room. Don't see any other games do that.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I don't agree with that. But maybe there could be like a time limit for how often one can switch teams or that you can't join the other team unless it does become evenly balanced. I understand your perspective but personally I don't think one should prevent friends/clan members and whatnot from playing in the same team (together) in a public room. Don't see any other games do that.
    I wouldn't say it should be a very strict rule, just one that based off of the situation the gm should decide if the person in question was causing the room to be unbalanced.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Imo it would be too strict to make a rule about it. Even if someone stacks on purpose, it will get balanced pretty quickly.

Imo it's a valid reason to kick that user from the room.

5. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Amers (10-05-2021)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    its fine as it is imo
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I have to agree with Ommadawn here its not that serious. The auto balance feature happens pretty quick when the game recognizes its not balanced. Just like he said if a player keeps stacking on purpose then kick him and make him wait the 10 minutes. No need make it to where players cant play with their friends and what not. Also have to remember that a few VIP's can get into rooms that are full so sometimes it might be unbalanced by 1 or 2 players but the auto feature should fix that regardless.

Thread Information